PDA

View Full Version : Silly, irreverant hoomins!

Francesca the Fierce
June 6th 16, 09:55 PM
Sometimes hoomins can be SO trying!

I iz a fierce tough grrrlkitty, and I'z proud of dat. When mine hoomin
comes down to feed me breakfast and dinner, him allez says "Francy
kitty, I have Francy Feast for you!". Francy! Dat's not mine name, it's
FRANCESCA!

So how can I get mine hoomins to call me by mine right name? I try to go
hide unner da desk when him calls me dat, but him IS serving Fancy
Feast. Hard choice!

FtF

The Feline Contingent
June 27th 16, 03:42 PM
Mrrrp? [SniffSniffSniffSniff] Are you a tortie? Tell us about your colors.

Lucky
Purresident of the Back Claw Cats Club

Francesca the Fierce
June 27th 16, 05:11 PM
On 6/27/16 9:42 AM, The Feline Contingent wrote:
> Mrrrp? [SniffSniffSniffSniff] Are you a tortie? Tell us about your colors.
>
> Lucky
> Purresident of the Back Claw Cats Club

I iz mostly grey wif some black in a tabby pattern, but I also has some
orange-brown patches an white footses.

Francesca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 28th 16, 07:33 AM
Oh, den yoo kan be in da White-footed Kitty Club, if yoo wantz to.

Rebecca

Francesca the Fierce
June 28th 16, 01:14 PM
On 6/28/16 1:33 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Oh, den yoo kan be in da White-footed Kitty Club, if yoo wantz to.
>
> Rebecca

I like clubz! Fangu.

FtF

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 29th 16, 12:46 AM
Yoo'z welkum! By the way, I seed the video yurown Paw made uv yurownself arranjin yur Meowmie's hairz. Yoo wuz doin a furry gud job! Duz yoo hav ennee tipz fur uther kitteez hoo mite want to try it demselvez?

Rebecca

Francesca the Fierce
June 29th 16, 03:49 PM
On 6/28/16 6:46 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Yoo'z welkum! By the way, I seed the video yurown Paw made uv yurownself arranjin yur Meowmie's hairz. Yoo wuz doin a furry gud job! Duz yoo hav ennee tipz fur uther kitteez hoo mite want to try it demselvez?
>
> Rebecca

Jus to make sure you duzn't slip by grabbing da hoomin's scalp securely
wif yourown claws, and don't be too gentle when pulling on a clump of
hoomin hair - it's needs firm discipline to make it look good!

FtF

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 29th 16, 05:17 PM
Fangu!