PDA

View Full Version : theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
June 26th 16, 04:48 PM
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
June 26th 16, 04:51 PM
"Matt Ferrari" > wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

MaryL[_2_]
June 26th 16, 07:40 PM
On 6/26/2016 10:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> Yodel .
>
> about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
> him to hide for a while but hes all over.
> I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Beautiful cat! Congratulations -- I hope this works out well.

MaryL

Joy[_3_]
June 26th 16, 08:36 PM
On 6/26/2016 8:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> Yodel .
>
> about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
> him to hide for a while but hes all over.
> I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

He obviously knows he's found his forever home.

Joy[_3_]
June 26th 16, 08:38 PM
On 6/26/2016 8:51 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> "Matt Ferrari" > wrote in message
>>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

LOL! Not bit bashful, is he?

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
June 26th 16, 08:54 PM
"Joy" > wrote in message
> On 6/26/2016 8:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
>> Yodel .
>>
>> about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I
>> expected
>> him to hide for a while but hes all over.
>> I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.
>>
>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg
>>

> He obviously knows he's found his forever home.

ya he's running the place already 2nd day.

Je▀us[_6_]
June 26th 16, 11:00 PM
On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:51:16 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
> wrote:

>"Matt Ferrari" > wrote in message
>>
>http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

What a handsome chap. You two are going to be very happy together,
that is already obvious :)

Yodel's gray colour and coat is similar Annie (who is sitting on the
desk here).

jmcquown[_2_]
June 27th 16, 10:19 AM
On 6/26/2016 11:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> Yodel .
>
> about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
> him to hide for a while but hes all over.
> I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

What a pretty kitty :)

Jill

Bastette
June 29th 16, 08:32 PM
Matt Ferrari wrote:

> Yodel .

> about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
> him to hide for a while but hes all over.
> I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Aww! He's cute! And yes, he does look like Goofy.

Congratulations!

--
Joyce

If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."
-- John Waters, on the sorry style of today's rebels

Bastette
June 29th 16, 08:36 PM
Matt Ferrari wrote:

> "Matt Ferrari" > wrote in message
>>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

What a beautiful cow kitty!

--
Joyce

If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."
-- John Waters, on the sorry style of today's rebels

dgk
July 5th 16, 05:14 AM
On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:48:04 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
> wrote:

>Yodel .
>
>about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
>him to hide for a while but hes all over.
>I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.
>
>http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Gee, it's too bad he's so shy.