PDA

View Full Version : Spicey is free

Takayuki
June 29th 16, 02:07 AM
As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
unburdened.

"I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
with sobs.

"Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
matters anymore because..."

And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
What took you so long!"

Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

MaryL[_2_]
June 29th 16, 05:17 AM
On 6/28/2016 8:07 PM, Takayuki wrote:
> As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
> unburdened.
>
> "I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
> to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
> with sobs.
>
> "Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
> matters anymore because..."
>
> And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
> What took you so long!"
>
> Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
> she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
> chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

This is lovely...and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for giving
Spicey such a good home.

MaryL

Joy[_3_]
June 29th 16, 06:22 AM
On 6/28/2016 9:17 PM, MaryL wrote:
> On 6/28/2016 8:07 PM, Takayuki wrote:
>> As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
>> unburdened.
>>
>> "I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted
>> her
>> to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
>> with sobs.
>>
>> "Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
>> matters anymore because..."
>>
>> And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
>> What took you so long!"
>>
>> Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
>> she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
>> chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.
>>
> This is lovely...and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for giving
> Spicey such a good home.
>
> MaryL

It brought tears to my eyes too.

Christina Websell
July 25th 16, 09:29 PM
"Takayuki" > wrote in message
> As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
> unburdened.
>
> "I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
> to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
> with sobs.
>
> "Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
> matters anymore because..."
>
> And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
> What took you so long!"
>
> Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
> she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
> chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

Takayuki
July 27th 16, 02:42 AM
On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:29:19 +0100, "Christina Websell"
> wrote:
>I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

That goes both ways. I already am remembering her as such a sweet creature
full of good nature and love, which is puzzling. :)

Bastette
July 27th 16, 04:12 AM
Takayuki wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:29:19 +0100, "Christina Websell"
> > wrote:
>>I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

> That goes both ways. I already am remembering her as such a sweet creature
> full of good nature and love, which is puzzling. :)

It might be puzzling, but it can't hurt to have a happy memory like that.

Joyce