PDA

View Full Version : Ms Piglett, RB

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 27th 16, 07:29 AM
Today we lerned sum sadsad nooz. Ms Piglett, formerly ov RPCC, haz lefted ussez fur da Rainbow Brij. Ms Piglett an her fursibs wuz responsibble fur convertin herown hoomin, a avowed non-kitty person into a hoomin hoo luvved herown kitteez furry much.

Ms Piglett joynz, amung utherz, anuther kittee frum herown howse, OT Mahoney, late wink uv myown late onnerary sisfur, Harri Roadcat. (Sniff.)

Sundance

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
July 27th 16, 01:16 PM
On 7/27/16 1:29 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Today we lerned sum sadsad nooz. Ms Piglett, formerly ov RPCC, haz lefted ussez fur da Rainbow Brij. Ms Piglett an her fursibs wuz responsibble fur convertin herown hoomin, a avowed non-kitty person into a hoomin hoo luvved herown kitteez furry much.
>
> Ms Piglett joynz, amung utherz, anuther kittee frum herown howse, OT Mahoney, late wink uv myown late onnerary sisfur, Harri Roadcat. (Sniff.)
>
> Sundance

Ms Piglett will be greatly missed here, but she will have a lot of
excellent company at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sammy

August 15th 16, 12:55 AM
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 11:29:15 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Today we lerned sum sadsad nooz. Ms Piglett, formerly ov RPCC, haz lefted ussez fur da Rainbow Brij. Ms Piglett an her fursibs wuz responsibble fur convertin herown hoomin, a avowed non-kitty person into a hoomin hoo luvved herown kitteez furry much.
>
> Ms Piglett joynz, amung utherz, anuther kittee frum herown howse, OT Mahoney, late wink uv myown late onnerary sisfur, Harri Roadcat. (Sniff.)
>
> Sundance

Soo sowwey tu heer diz. Piglet wyll be mizt mutchlee.
P2nya

Will in New Haven[_2_]
August 30th 16, 08:57 PM
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:29:15 AM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Today we lerned sum sadsad nooz. Ms Piglett, formerly ov RPCC, haz lefted ussez fur da Rainbow Brij. Ms Piglett an her fursibs wuz responsibble fur convertin herown hoomin, a avowed non-kitty person into a hoomin hoo luvved herown kitteez furry much.
>
> Ms Piglett joynz, amung utherz, anuther kittee frum herown howse, OT Mahoney, late wink uv myown late onnerary sisfur, Harri Roadcat. (Sniff.)

Oh noes. Diss will be too mulch to bear for mine fren Wascal. He an Ms Piglett was in Luv. I will tell him but I don' know how I can. Mine Uncl Bill will be devastated. He miss Granby so mulch.

--
Squeakytoy, for her hous