PDA

View Full Version : Trying to keep meowmie in

Christina Websell
July 25th 16, 11:57 PM
Boyfie prefers me to stay in the house all the time. He can go out, of
course, but likes me to be there when he comes back. I wanted to go out
today, he sneaked out in front of me and sat in front of my car. I said to
him "look, Boyfie, I do need to go out sometimes" and invited him back into
the house. He said No and went under the car. I went back inside for 20
minutes, he was still under the car., so I said to him "stop being
ridiculous, I need to go out and will start the car", which I did. Of
course he ran when the engine started. but I feel bad about it. I happened
to notice he found a hole in the fence to get back to his beloved freezer
immediately :-) I don't know why he loves the freezer. but he does he has
a bed on top of it, the Boy loves that freezer.

MaryL[_2_]
July 28th 16, 04:08 AM
> Boyfie prefers me to stay in the house all the time. He can go out, of
> course, but likes me to be there when he comes back. I wanted to go out
> today, he sneaked out in front of me and sat in front of my car. I said to
> him "look, Boyfie, I do need to go out sometimes" and invited him back into
> the house. He said No and went under the car. I went back inside for 20
> minutes, he was still under the car., so I said to him "stop being
> ridiculous, I need to go out and will start the car", which I did. Of
> course he ran when the engine started. but I feel bad about it. I happened
> to notice he found a hole in the fence to get back to his beloved freezer
> immediately :-) I don't know why he loves the freezer. but he does he has
> a bed on top of it, the Boy loves that freezer.

Boyfie is a smart kitty. He has you well trained, and he is working on
enhancing your training.

It's good to hear from you. Please keep writing. I hope you're feeling
well.

MaryL

Lesley Madigan
July 29th 16, 08:00 PM
Isis (RB) also loved the top of the freezer

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs