PDA

View Full Version : Yodel all tuckered out from bird patrol

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
July 31st 16, 12:37 AM
he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg

or is he awake?

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL2.jpg

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL3.jpg (large version 1 meg)

jmcquown[_2_]
July 31st 16, 01:49 AM
On 7/30/2016 7:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
> But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg
>
> or is he awake?
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL2.jpg
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL3.jpg (large version 1 meg)

Yodel is very pretty! er, handsome :)

Jill

MaryL[_2_]
July 31st 16, 07:07 AM
On 7/30/2016 6:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
> But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg
>
> or is he awake?
>
> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL2.jpg

Well, I can see that bird patrol has him all tuckered out. It must be
doubly hard because he has to keep that lamp burning.

MaryL

> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL3.jpg (large version 1 meg)

Joy[_3_]
July 31st 16, 07:19 AM
On 7/30/2016 11:07 PM, MaryL wrote:
> On 7/30/2016 6:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
>> he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
>> But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.
>>
>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg
>>
>> or is he awake?
>>
>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL2.jpg
>
> Well, I can see that bird patrol has him all tuckered out. It must be
> doubly hard because he has to keep that lamp burning.

From the position of that lamp, it looks as though it could end up on
the floor very soon. He obviously isn't worried about it, though.

> MaryL
>>
>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL3.jpg (large version 1 meg)

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
July 31st 16, 11:45 PM
"Joy" > wrote in message
> On 7/30/2016 11:07 PM, MaryL wrote:
>> On 7/30/2016 6:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
>>> he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
>>> But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.
>>>
>>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg
>>>
>>> or is he awake?
>>>
>>> http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL2.jpg
>>
>> Well, I can see that bird patrol has him all tuckered out. It must be
>> doubly hard because he has to keep that lamp burning.
>
> From the position of that lamp, it looks as though it could end up on the
> floor very soon. He obviously isn't worried about it, though.
>

>> MaryL

yes he already knocked it off.
I have pushed it farther onto the dresser now.