PDA

View Full Version : I yam BAK!!!!!

August 15th 16, 01:05 AM
Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. Hoo kin hewlp?
Hoo iz styl heer?

Kin Mosey ur Sunnydanze update da owd wun???

Heowbowt Letz awl sine in wiff jobz yu hold, an effin if yu don't howld jobs, sine in an say hihi.

Fangz,
Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee---Grand Pooh Bah of Cat America

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
August 15th 16, 02:39 PM
On 8/14/16 7:05 PM, wrote:
> Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. Hoo kin hewlp?
> Hoo iz styl heer?
>
> Kin Mosey ur Sunnydanze update da owd wun???
>
> Heowbowt Letz awl sine in wiff jobz yu hold, an effin if yu don't howld jobs, sine in an say hihi.
>
> Fangz,
> Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee---Grand Pooh Bah of Cat America

Welcome back! You were missed.

Ranger I b'lieve iz still Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
Mischief and I'z still Chief Justicat.

Unfortunately we lost our Secretary of Nappin an Wappin, Harri Roadcat,
and our Diplocat to the Moon and Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of
Elder Kitties, Amelia.

Sammy Redcat

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 15th 16, 06:50 PM
Yay yay yay! Toonya iz bak!!!!! Happee danse! Happee danse! I missed yurownself so much, Sweetee!

[Sundance calms down a bit]

OK, heer iz da list dat yoo posted in January. It purroblee needz sum changes. Rebecca an me still haz da same jobz, essept dat Rebecca iz now 17 yeerz old!

Yurz,
Sunnydance

*** OffseePurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***

Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... PookyKat
Prezident uf Catmerica ...Sapphire Samurai

` Vice Prez of Cat America ...Lucy lu

Candle Liter ... N-E-Kitty, NEtyme, NEreeson.
Chancellor of the Exchequer ...Mosey
Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Vice Chief Justicat ... OEJ
Assistant Chief Justicat ... Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention ... Cash
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Diplocat 2 Canada ... Mosey
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast ... MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance ... Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico ... Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon ... Amelia T.Cat need new
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies ... Iowna
Fixing the Human Economy ... SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief...Ranger Greykitten
Co-Secretaries of Bittees ... Piglett and Wascal
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Minnie, Mosey, Pooky, Pipps, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise,
and all other interested kitteez
Secretary of Agricultshure ... Lorelei
Secretary of Defense ...Mosey
Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ...WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties: Rebecca, age Sweet 16
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: OEJ
Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan
the magnifiscent, age 14-18
Secretary of Exterior ... Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs ... Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare ... Beauty
Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior ... Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Harri
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~

*** OFFISIPURRZ UFF CATMERICA, ALFABETIKULEE BY NAYME ***
Beauty ... Secretary of Fudz
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Daisy-chan ... Diplocat 2 Doggies
Cash ... Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent...Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary
of Elder Kitties
Iowna ... Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies
Lilith Kitten Mahoney ...Document Examiner
Little Kitty ... Police Dispatcher,
Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
Lorelei ... Secretary of Agricultshure
Lucy ... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy lu...Vice Purezident of CatAmerica...
MeOwy ... Secretary of Interior,
Diplocat 2 Egypt and the Temple of Bast
Minnie ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Mosey ... Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense
Maggie May Bittee Committee awl kittez ho wannabe
N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
OEJ...Vice Chief Justicat
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties
Piglett ... Co-Secretary of Bittees
Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat. Maggie May Bittee Committee
Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House
PookyKat ... Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
Secretary of Elder Kitties
Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Sundance .. Asst. Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Deputy Chief Inspektor
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior,
Co-Secretary of Bittees

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
August 21st 16, 05:47 AM
On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 6:39:45 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> On 8/14/16 7:05 PM, wrote:
> > Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. Hoo kin hewlp?
> > Hoo iz styl heer?
> >
> > Kin Mosey ur Sunnydanze update da owd wun???
> >
> > Heowbowt Letz awl sine in wiff jobz yu hold, an effin if yu don't howld jobs, sine in an say hihi.
> >
> > Fangz,
> > Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee---Grand Pooh Bah of Cat America
>

> Welcome back! You were missed.
>
> Ranger I b'lieve iz still Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
> Mischief and I'z still Chief Justicat.
>
> Unfortunately we lost our Secretary of Nappin an Wappin, Harri Roadcat,
> and our Diplocat to the Moon and Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of
> Elder Kitties, Amelia.
>
> Sammy Redcat

Fangu, I haz dat. Amelia and Harri wyll b mizt.

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
August 21st 16, 05:52 AM
On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:50:14 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [...]
> Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Piglett ... Co-Secretary of Bittees
> Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat. Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
> Diplocat 2 White House
> PookyKat ... Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
> Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
> Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
> Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
> Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
> SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
> Sundance .. Asst. Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
> Deputy Chief Inspektor
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Fangu, I Tink it stayz bowt da sayme, unles We heer frum uddurs.
Sweet sixteen pluss one is a gud age, Bekky

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
August 21st 16, 05:54 AM