PDA

View Full Version : Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in

Ranger MacDude
August 17th 16, 02:21 PM
Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?

Ranger

Ann791
August 20th 16, 08:11 PM
On 8/17/2016 9:21 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?
>
> I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
> efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?
>
> Ranger

Our mommy saw that on the news. We are purring for all the
humans and animals.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
August 21st 16, 05:41 AM
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 6:21:25 AM UTC-7, Ranger MacDude wrote:
> Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?
>
> I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
> efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?
>
> Ranger

we are in Northridge, no fyerz, no earffkwakz.

P2nya