PDA

View Full Version : Walk of Remembrance question

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
September 9th 16, 09:47 PM
I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
doggie added to the walk.

Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.

Sammy

cshenk
September 11th 16, 01:18 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
> Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
> doggie added to the walk.
>
> Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.
>
> Sammy

I don't know either but I saved my notes on how to do the ceremony
itself.

--

Snowball
September 19th 16, 03:00 AM

Snowball

In article >, Samuel Redcat Mahoney says...

>I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
>Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
>doggie added to the walk.
>
>Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.
>
>Sammy

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
September 19th 16, 12:58 PM
Since Melissa went to da Bridge to be wif her kitties, da Walk of
Remembrance page has moved. It is now at
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html.

Unnerneath the walk is a mailto: link to send updates to da wall. Da
email address is . If you'z email Jan at dat
address her will make da needed changes.

On 9/18/16 9:00 PM, Snowball wrote:
> We haz free kitties tu add tu da list, onli wun is frum ower howse. Hoo do we
> tell?
>
> Snowball
>
> In article >, Samuel Redcat Mahoney says...
>>
>> I can't find mine hoomin's notes on who took over da Walk of
>> Remembrance. One of mine paw's friends would like to have a foster
>> doggie added to the walk.
>>
>> Chance Puppy, house of Stapley, went to da Rainbow Bridge last month.
>>
>> Sammy

Snowball
September 19th 16, 02:38 PM
Fangu furry much!