PDA

View Full Version : OK, how abowt dis? (roles at da JB)

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 27th 16, 05:54 AM
Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk? Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the H&H do, pleez let myownself know.

Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.

Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she wud so onner ussez.

Did I leev enneefing owt?

Rebecca

cshenk
September 27th 16, 11:25 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H befur.
> Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk? Dat wud
> be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the H&H do,
> pleez let myownself know.
>
> Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do it
> agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be inklooded wif
> whutever else he wud like to do.
>
> Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she wud
> so onner ussez.
>
> Did I leev enneefing owt?
>
> Rebecca

Nope! We called fur a hostess before and Iowna ended up helping man
the greeting tables but it would be a fine position to add! We kinda
have had them before when at castles and such and were 'hosted'. I'm
good with reading again and posted a list of what I have already (a
cleanup to the site as well).

Anyone mind if I continue to explore the area? It does tend to set the
tone so any MC will have to work with it. So far all they did was meet
a BobCat from the wild side, and then the domestics on the other side
and explain if they hold the ball there, they bring lots of food.

Future development has them meet in peace with lots of food (for both
sides). I like symbology so you may see a white wolf with blue eyes
who is deaf, meeting a white blue eyed cat who is deaf and them
conversing in ASL C/D ;-). I flow off the conversation though so that
might change.

Careful shift in foods maybe. Wouldnt do to have venison with a mamma
deer or something there (NOOO!). Pork with a little piglet survivor in
attendence would be bad too.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 28th 16, 01:22 AM

Az fur az keepin da pork away frum piggiez, etc, maybe Misty can enchant da fudz tablez so dat no aminal seez da meetz dat iz frum dereown species. Maybe da veggietarianz duznt see ennee meetz at all. Misty, kan yoo do dat?

Rebecca

cshenk
September 30th 16, 01:32 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Dat awl sownz gud. Wun fing we haz dun befur when we meetz aminals in
> need iz set up a 'porter direck to da Fluffykitz warehowse, so dey
> kan go get whut dey needz when dey needz it. Da warehowse
> automatickly restockz itzself, so da fuds never run owt.
>
> Az fur az keepin da pork away frum piggiez, etc, maybe Misty can
> enchant da fudz tablez so dat no aminal seez da meetz dat iz frum
> dereown species. Maybe da veggietarianz duznt see ennee meetz at all.
> Misty, kan yoo do dat?
>
> Rebecca

LOL, maybe! Anyways, I didnt have any rescue Salmon, fish of any type
and think no ducks or pigs so we might be safe there! They were used
to others needing meat diets. Venison is the one that is out along with
lamb and goat. (I have a plot for a 9point stag if it fits in right).

I love the FluffyKitz warehouse! Worked in perfectly! I left a
perfect setup for many to start preparing to arrive (need boutique
open) and those there already to tell what the Jellicle ball means to
them. Its changed over time.

This is our 21st jellicle ball. Initial ones were pretty much stadium
style then shifted over time to more private venues with more story
about them.

--

P2nya
October 9th 16, 12:08 AM
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk? Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
>
> Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.

> Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she wud so onner ussez.
>
> Did I leev enneefing owt?
>
> Rebecca

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk? Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
>
> Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
>
> Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she wud so onner ussez.
>
> Did I leev enneefing owt?
>
> Rebecca

Iz dere ennyting levt furr me tu du?
I teleported uh donation of tingz frum da BooTeek fur da naytiff aminalz tu chooze frum.

cshenk
October 9th 16, 06:06 PM
P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> >
> > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
>

> > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > wud so onner ussez.
> >
> > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> >
> > Rebecca
>

> On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> >
> > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
> >
> > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > wud so onner ussez.
> >
> > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Iz dere ennyting levt furr me tu du?
> I teleported uh donation of tingz frum da BooTeek fur da naytiff
> aminalz tu chooze frum.

I'z has an idea too! Does da Bootique have outdoor games? Sports
outlets? I'z thinking a bunch of kittahs (and other critters) would
enjoy some sports wif da local kine?

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 12th 16, 05:56 AM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 10:06:46 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> > Rebecca wrote:
> > > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> > >
> > > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
> >

> > > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > > wud so onner ussez.
> > >
> > > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> > >
> > > Rebecca
> >

> > On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> > Rebecca wrote:
> > > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> > >
> > > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
> > >
> > > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > > wud so onner ussez.
> > >
> > > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> > >
> > > Rebecca
> >
> > Iz dere ennyting levt furr me tu du?
> > I teleported uh donation of tingz frum da BooTeek fur da naytiff
> > aminalz tu chooze frum.
>
> I'z has an idea too! Does da Bootique have outdoor games? Sports
> outlets? I'z thinking a bunch of kittahs (and other critters) would
> enjoy some sports wif da local kine?
>
> --

Pit2nya ports back to the BooTeek, and goes online...
Comes back with base balls, bats and bases, jump ropes, Hurdles. relay batons,
chalk, cones, jacks, and a canvas bag full of other sporty things...

cshenk
October 12th 16, 09:36 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 10:06:46 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Iz dere ennyting levt furr me tu du?
> > > I teleported uh donation of tingz frum da BooTeek fur da naytiff
> > > aminalz tu chooze frum.
> >
> > I'z has an idea too! Does da Bootique have outdoor games? Sports
> > outlets? I'z thinking a bunch of kittahs (and other critters) would
> > enjoy some sports wif da local kine?
> >
> > --
>
> Pit2nya ports back to the BooTeek, and goes online...
> Comes back with base balls, bats and bases, jump ropes, Hurdles.
> relay batons, chalk, cones, jacks, and a canvas bag full of other
> sporty things...

Purrfect! I don't think we have played baseball before! those who
arrives for a bit of a carnival/fun day before the actual event, will
like this!

I'z want a twister game. I'z got da stuff to adapt it fur blind kittahs
and Doggahs! Each pad kin tell us what color it is when we put a paw
over it!

Iowna, Da Sniffilator

--

cshenk
October 14th 16, 04:36 AM
P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> >
> > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
>

> > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > wud so onner ussez.
> >
> > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> >
> > Rebecca
>

> On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:54:01 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Misty wantz her an Snowball to be da host an hostess. Ize not shur
> > whut da host an hostess duz, kuz I duznt rememfur havin a H&H
> > befur. Maybe dey greet gestz as dey arrive, an sit wif da gestbuk?
> > Dat wud be fine. Misty, if dat iznt whut yoo were fingkin dat the
> > H&H do, pleez let myownself know.
> >
> > Misty also sujestid dat Snowball be da MC, but Snowball haz not sed
> > if he wantz to do dat. If he duz, dat iz fine. Utherwize, I kan do
> > it agin. I kan give him a list uv sertin fingz dat shud be
> > inklooded wif whutever else he wud like to do.
> >
> > Daisychan did a finefine job uv doing the first and final kallin uv
> > namez last time, and I'd be happee fur her to do dat agin, if she
> > wud so onner ussez.
> >
> > Did I leev enneefing owt?
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Iz dere ennyting levt furr me tu du?
> I teleported uh donation of tingz frum da BooTeek fur da naytiff
> aminalz tu chooze frum.

WEz a detail I could use help wif? I'z gotted a camera setup fur
adoption pictures but some are big doggies and some are really itty
bittie kittahs. Wez wanting to take pictures anna have dem send dem off
fur dem as not wanna be wild but have a 2foot home to live in. I kint
adjust dat darn camera! I'z FURRSTRATED! Kin you climb the little
ladder and look through the eye end anna adjust fur me? Wez got 8 ob
dem anna won't take long.

Iowna, Da Sniffilator

--

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 15th 16, 08:05 PM
On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 5:22:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dat awl sownz gud. Wun fing we haz dun befur when we meetz aminals in need iz set up a 'porter direck to da Fluffykitz warehowse, so dey kan go get whut dey needz when dey needz it. Da warehowse automatickly restockz itzself, so da fuds never run owt.
>
> Az fur az keepin da pork away frum piggiez, etc, maybe Misty can enchant da fudz tablez so dat no aminal seez da meetz dat iz frum dereown species. Maybe da veggietarianz duznt see ennee meetz at all. Misty, kan yoo do dat?
>
> Rebecca

That I can do no problem. Indeed I'm going to give all the meats a different name so that they can't be recognized by the eater. Each will also have a slightly different flavour as well that will encourage exploration.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night