PDA

View Full Version : BooTeek Openz furr Bizzinezz.

P2nya
September 30th 16, 04:55 AM
Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.

https://www.campmor.com

www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear

www.patagonia.com/home
Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....

P2nya
Purrpyitfurr

cshenk
October 1st 16, 10:02 PM
P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
> Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.
>

> https://www.campmor.com
>
> www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear
>
> www.patagonia.com/home
> Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....
>
> P2nya
> Purrpyitfurr

Cash looks hard and orders these but with a special cut down so he can
use his toenails too.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/91622?feat=boots-SR0&page=women-s-trail-m
odel-4-waterproof-hiking-boots

Size Dog L

Iowna and Daisy-chan go a different direction with these (both with
nail cutouts)

https://www.campmor.com/c/ruffwear-bark-n-boots-polar-trex

They want to be able to walk though streams and not get too wet.

They also snag this:

http://www.jcpenney.com/coleman-4-person-pop-up-tent/prod.jump?ppId=pp50
05670185&rrec=true&rrplacementtype=product1_rr

which is big enough to fit them plus 2 labs or 6 kittahs with room to
spare.

As Iowna and Dasiy-chan pack the backpacks, Cash bashfullly adds his
hot pink sandals and bow tie. Iowna adds a bunch of bead necklaces and
Daisy-chan adds her emerald necklace and slinky emerald gown.

Thinking a bit, Iowna adds some earrings and an almost see through
gossamer tan gown that accentuates her tri-color spots.

Thinking, they add 2 battery operated lamps and a small wind up radio.

Looking to what the others will want, Cash looks over his sheet music
and selects some bluegrass and folk things.

--

Ann791
October 2nd 16, 08:13 PM
On 9/29/2016 11:55 PM, P2nya wrote:
> Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
> Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.
>

> https://www.campmor.com
>
> www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear
>
> www.patagonia.com/home
> Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....
>
> P2nya
> Purrpyitfurr

Lucy Lu starts looking at dresses and picks out a gold dress with a pale
flower print on it and a gold wrap if it gets cool. Samwise will need a
new bow tie, I think light blue and a new vest.

We will also need hiking boots to keep our feet dry before and after the
ball, a tent,and some nice pillows and blankets.

Lucy Lu hand over her tuna card to pay.

P2nya
October 3rd 16, 12:30 AM
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 12:09:55 PM UTC-7, ann791 wrote:
> gol
> On 9/29/2016 11:55 PM, P2nya wrote:
> > Pit2nya turnz da key in da door,
> > Hewlp yoursephz...charge toonas, order deliffurree to da BooTeek.
> >

> > https://www.campmor.com
> >
> > www.llbean.com/llb/shop/97?page=outdoor-gear
> >
> > www.patagonia.com/home
> > Lemme kno if yu wanna sluggezt anudder site az wewll....
> >
> > P2nya
> > Purrpyitfurr
> >

> Lucy Lu starts looking at dresses and picks out a gold dress with a pale
> flower print on it and a gold wrap if it gets cool. Samwise will need a
> new bow tie, I think light blue and a new vest.
>
> We will also need hiking boots to keep our feet dry before and after the
> ball, a tent,and some nice pillows and blankets.
>
> Lucy Lu hand over her tuna card to pay.

Ca-chink
So glad yu fownd deze. Du yu gneed sum sit-uponz az wewll?
P2nya

(end)