PDA

View Full Version : Duffy's physical exam

MaryL[_2_]
October 1st 16, 12:47 AM
Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
ages." Made me feel good!!

MaryL

Joy[_3_]
October 1st 16, 01:11 AM
On 9/30/2016 4:47 PM, MaryL wrote:
> Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
> test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
> background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
> cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
> also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
> ages." Made me feel good!!
>
> MaryL

As well it should! You obviously take good care of your cats.

jmcquown[_2_]
October 2nd 16, 02:42 PM
On 9/30/2016 7:47 PM, MaryL wrote:
> Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
> test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
> background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
> cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
> also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
> ages." Made me feel good!!
>
> MaryL

Of course it made you feel good! You take very good care of your cats.
I'm glad Duffy got good marks even if he did fail his vision test...
and we know why ;)

Jill

Matt Ferrari[_3_]
October 2nd 16, 08:24 PM
"MaryL" > wrote in message
> Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
> test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
> background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
> cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
> also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
> ages." Made me feel good!!
>
> MaryL

Yay Duffy

Je▀us[_7_]
October 3rd 16, 12:21 AM
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:47:11 -0500, MaryL
> wrote:

>Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
>test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
>background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
>cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
>also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
>ages." Made me feel good!!

Good news :)