PDA

View Full Version : I just spent $44 for 6 pounds of cat food

John Doe[_2_]
October 4th 16, 04:10 AM
Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other ways
on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.

Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary Diets
Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black market
price for a $32 bag.

What other food/treat options are there for feline oral care?

At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper than
buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I am
missing something.

Thanks.

ucbvax^mark
October 6th 16, 12:37 AM
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:10:02 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> wrote:

>Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other ways
>on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.
>
>Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary Diets
>Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black market
>price for a $32 bag.
>
>What other food/treat options are there for feline oral care?
>
>At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper than
>buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I am
>missing something.

It's much cheaper to buy from Goa.

>Thanks.

YW.

John Doe[_2_]
October 6th 16, 03:43 AM
ucbvax^mark > wrote:

> John Doe > wrote:
>
>>Not really bragging, some people spend lots more in other
>>ways on their pets. I like to spend at the front end.
>>
>>Purina is enforcing their ban against selling Veterinary
>>Diets Oral Care without a prescription. So $44 is the black
>>market price for a $32 bag.
>>
>>What other food/treat options are there for feline oral
>>care?
>>
>>At ($7.33) per pound, I still think that food is cheaper
>>than buying oral care treats in small packages, but maybe I
>>am missing something.
>
> It's much cheaper to buy from Goa.

But I never Goa there.