Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 10th 16, 12:52 AM
Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.

Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016

Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk

MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez

First callin uv namez

Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.

Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez

Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

cshenk
October 10th 16, 06:13 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know
> if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown
> sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an
> nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
> purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who
> will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
> danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
> may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we
> iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and
> havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

Iz da same. Iz you also Sandy? I'z catfuzed!

Carol

--

October 11th 16, 11:35 PM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

October 11th 16, 11:35 PM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

October 11th 16, 11:46 PM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

October 11th 16, 11:47 PM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

cshenk
October 12th 16, 12:12 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself
> > know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown
> > sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an
> > nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
> >

> > Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
> >
> > Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
> > purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
> >
> > MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee
> > who will kall da namez
> >
> > First callin uv namez
> >
> > Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
> > danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
> > may take place owtside da event venyoo.
> >
> > Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If
> > we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat
> > Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
> >
> > Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

Oh dear? Is you haffing problems? You'z posted 5 messages wif no
message added?

Daizy-chan

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 18th 16, 08:05 PM
On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
>

> Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
>
> Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
>
> MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee who will kall da namez
>
> First callin uv namez
>
> Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz may take place owtside da event venyoo.
>
> Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
>
> Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball

Are we yuzink da e-kwipmint I brot?

cshenk
October 19th 16, 01:07 AM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself
> > know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown
> > sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an
> > nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
> >

> > Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
> >
> > Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
> > purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
> >
> > MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee
> > who will kall da namez
> >
> > First callin uv namez
> >
> > Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
> > danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
> > may take place owtside da event venyoo.
> >
> > Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If
> > we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat
> > Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
> >
> > Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball
>

> On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 4:52:56 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Hihi, kittiez, here iz a list uv eventz fur da JB. Let myownself
> > know if yoo fingkz sumfing needz to be added. Pleez remind yurown
> > sekkaterriez dat even tho the eventz takez place durin one day an
> > nite in da RPCC, it kan be sefural dayz in hoomin time.
> >

> > Jellicle Ball, October 15, 2016
> >
> > Host/hostess greetz arrivin kitteez an utherz, handz owt hankiez
> > purrvided by Mosey, invitez gestz to sine da gestbuk
> >
> > MC welcomez kittiez, delibberz openin remarkz, introdoosez kittee
> > who will kall da namez
> >
> > First callin uv namez
> >
> > Unstrukchered time, durin which kitteez kan giv tribyootz, eet, and
> > danse. Noo namez kan be added to da list az necessary. Uther eventz
> > may take place owtside da event venyoo.
> >
> > Midnite: we will luk fur da Rainbow Bridge to appeer in da sky. If
> > we iz lukky enuf to see it, dere iz da tradushun of singin Cat
> > Anjil and havvin owr departid luvved wunz sing bak to ussez
> >
> > Juss befur sunrise: final kallin uv namez, and MC closez da Ball
>
> Are we yuzink da e-kwipmint I brot?

Um, sorry that noewspeak was a bit too hard for me to unfuzzle.