PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

October 12th 16, 11:30 PM
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.

Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

cshenk
October 14th 16, 04:04 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter,
> checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and
> South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready
> for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it
> helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to
> radiate.
>
> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>
> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Misty, duz we have any Seatle Kittahs? Dez gotz a big wind anna rain
headed in..

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

Snowball
October 14th 16, 08:22 AM

Ize heer. Meowmie started brushing mine furrs tonite tu help me get reddi (Ize
gots a lot of furrs).

Snowball

In article >,
says...

>Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking=
> on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a=
>, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I'=
>ve groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting =
>to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>
>Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>
>Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

October 15th 16, 08:14 AM
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>
> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>
> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

Francesca the Fierce
October 15th 16, 04:02 PM
> Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.
>
> I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.
>
> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

Francesca here, Misty. Da venue fur da ball is Ginger Canyon in da San
Furnardino Mountains, in da area burned by da Blue Cut fire last month.

October 15th 16, 07:51 PM
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:02:15 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
> > Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo.... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.
> >
> > I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.
> >
> > Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might
>

> Francesca here, Misty. Da venue fur da ball is Ginger Canyon in da San
> Furnardino Mountains, in da area burned by da Blue Cut fire last month.

Thank you Francesca. There was talk about some island place where cats were.. Now I wait to see if Snowball will pick me up or if I need to Teleport there by my own self. Either way I should be there well before Midnight, and can help with any last minute finishing touches if need be.

Misty

Snowball
October 16th 16, 05:30 AM
In article >,
says...

>On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
>:
>> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=
>ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
>-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
>I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
>g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>>=20
>> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>>=20
>> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night
>
>Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... A=
>GAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you =
>there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this ye=
>ar?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first =
>to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.=
>=20
>
>I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good lo=
>oking Gentlecat.=20
>
>Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

(Snowball's meowmie puts the finishing touches on his brushing, trims his claws,
and put on his formal black collar with the gold name tag. She goes into the
closet and gets out a carefully wrapped cat-sized top hat. She takes off the
paper and carefully places it on his head. You're ready to go to the ball now
Snowball! And he gives him a pat before he heads off to the secret place where
the teleporter is. He sets the dial for Tucson, the teleporter begins to whirr
and off he goes to pick up Misty.)

October 16th 16, 05:52 AM
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>
> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>
> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ball -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she left Tucson.]

Snowball
October 16th 16, 11:08 PM
In article >,
says...

>On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
>:
>> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=
>ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
>-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
>I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
>g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>>=20
>> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
>>=20
>> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a=
> Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ba=
>ll -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she =
>left Tucson.]

Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
"Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...

October 16th 16, 11:17 PM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> >
> >On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
> >:
> >> Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=
> >ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
> >-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
> >I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
> >g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
> >>=20
> >> Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
> >>=20
> >> Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a=
> > Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ba=
> >ll -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she =
> >left Tucson.]
>
> Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
> "Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
> again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...

Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each thought her tail slashes in annoyance.

Snowball
October 17th 16, 01:06 AM
In article >,
says...

>On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...
>> >
>> >On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
>> >:
>> >ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
>> >-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
>> >I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
>> >g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
>> > Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ba=
>> >ll -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she =
>> >left Tucson.]
>>
>> Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
>>"Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
>> again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...
>
>Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each
>thought her tail slashes in annoyance.

Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
and starts looking for a stunning white cat...

October 17th 16, 02:37 AM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> >
> >On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
> >> In article >,
> >> says...

> >> Snowball'a teleporter starts to shake and shimmy and slowly comes to a halt.
> >>"Redirektin Sowf Redirektin Sowf" appears on the dashboard. It starts whirring
> >> again and heads south to Ginger Canyon...
> >
> >Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each
> >thought her tail slashes in annoyance.
>
> Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
> and starts looking for a stunning white cat...

[Misty in her Satin Midnight Black fur spots a mostly White Cat with Orange Ears and Tail. He looks rather lost.]

"This must be Snowball." Misty thinks.

"Good Evening. Welcome to the 21st Jellicle Ball. Would you care to sign in?"

Snowball
October 17th 16, 09:55 PM
In article >,
says...

>On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...

>> >Misty is still at the Sign-In table wondering where Snowball is. With each
>> >thought her tail slashes in annoyance.
>>
>>Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
>> and starts looking for a stunning white cat...
>
>[Misty in her Satin Midnight Black fur spots a mostly White Cat with Orange Ears
>and Tail. He looks rather lost.]
>
>"This must be Snowball." Misty thinks.
>
>"Good Evening. Welcome to the 21st Jellicle Ball. Would you care to sign in?"

Iz yoo Misty? Ize heer! Yesss, I wud lyke tu syn in. <Snowball reaches around
his back and brings out a lovely burgundy and white corsage> Dis iz fur yoo
Misty. I fot da culurz mite go gudgud wif yoor furrs. Ize hope yoo lyke it.

Snowball
October 25th 16, 11:09 PM
In article >, Snowball says...

>In article >,
says...

>>On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-7, Snowball wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...

>>>Snowball's teleporter opens its doors at Ginger Canyon. He cautiously steps out
>>> and starts looking for a stunning white cat...
>>
>>[Misty in her Satin Midnight Black fur spots a mostly White Cat with Orange Ears
>>and Tail. He looks rather lost.]
>>
>>"This must be Snowball." Misty thinks.
>>
>>"Good Evening. Welcome to the 21st Jellicle Ball. Would you care to sign in?"
>
>Iz yoo Misty? Ize heer! Yesss, I wud lyke tu syn in. <Snowball reaches around
>his back and brings out a lovely burgundy and white corsage> Dis iz fur yoo
>Misty. I fot da culurz mite go gudgud wif yoor furrs. Ize hope yoo lyke it.

Snowball waited and waited for Misty but she never came back. He sadly throws
the now wilted corsage in the trash.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 25th 16, 11:33 PM
Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance, Pitoonya, an me?

Rebecca

Snowball
October 25th 16, 11:38 PM
In article >, Sundance
and/or Rebecca says...

>Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj
>fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance,
>Pitoonya, an me?
>
>Rebecca

Ide lyk dat furri much Rebecca. Snowball wipes away a tear...

Francesca the Fierce
October 26th 16, 01:38 PM
>> Ize sorree, Snowball. Maybe wun of da forest aminalz wud like to hab da korsaj
>> fur a snak. Wud yoo like to kum hab sumfing to eet wif Hercule, Sundance,
>> Pitoonya, an me?
>>
>> Rebecca
>
> Ide lyk dat furri much Rebecca. Snowball wipes away a tear...

An after you'z don eating, would you like to danze? I don't really know
any danzes except da Kitten Bounce, but I could learn.

Francesca