PDA

View Full Version : Namez fur dis yeer'z list


Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 14th 16, 12:22 AM
I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if yoo wud be so kind.

Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Joe, House of David
Durango, House of Catling
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Shopkat, House of Wright
Sluggo, House of Weese

Fangu,
Rebecca

cshenk
October 14th 16, 04:02 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
> yoo wud be so kind.
>
> Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> Joe, House of David
> Durango, House of Catling
> Sugar, House of Hogarty
> Shopkat, House of Wright
> Sluggo, House of Weese
>
> Fangu,
> Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of special
paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her Meowmie knows the
season and got an extra pack.

--

Mishi[_2_]
October 16th 16, 01:33 AM
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
> > yoo wud be so kind.
> >
> > Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> > Joe, House of David
> > Durango, House of Catling
> > Sugar, House of Hogarty
> > Shopkat, House of Wright
> > Sluggo, House of Weese
> >
> > Fangu,
> > Rebecca
>
> Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of special
> paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her Meowmie knows the
> season and got an extra pack.
>
> --

Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!! Buzzy (softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(

cshenk
October 16th 16, 03:39 PM
Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
> > > yoo wud be so kind.
> > >
> > > Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> > > Joe, House of David
> > > Durango, House of Catling
> > > Sugar, House of Hogarty
> > > Shopkat, House of Wright
> > > Sluggo, House of Weese
> > >
> > > Fangu,
> > > Rebecca
> >
> > Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of
> > special paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her
> > Meowmie knows the season and got an extra pack.
> >
> > --
>
> Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!! Buzzy
> (softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(

Oh Mishi, Was Buzzy missing?

Please pass me the name and house to add.

--

Mishi[_2_]
October 16th 16, 09:10 PM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:39:42 AM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > > Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> > >
> > > > I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if
> > > > yoo wud be so kind.
> > > >
> > > > Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> > > > Joe, House of David
> > > > Durango, House of Catling
> > > > Sugar, House of Hogarty
> > > > Shopkat, House of Wright
> > > > Sluggo, House of Weese
> > > >
> > > > Fangu,
> > > > Rebecca
> > >
> > > Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of
> > > special paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her
> > > Meowmie knows the season and got an extra pack.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!! Buzzy
> > (softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(
>
> Oh Mishi, Was Buzzy missing?
>
> Please pass me the name and house to add.
>
> --

No, Buzzy is very alive and purring on my lap. He just didn't see any of his fursibs but Jacob on the first reading of the list. :(

cshenk
October 17th 16, 12:02 AM
Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:39:42 AM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:02:30 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > > > Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> > > >
> > > > > I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list,
> > > > > Daisy-chan, if yoo wud be so kind.
> > > > >
> > > > > Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> > > > > Joe, House of David
> > > > > Durango, House of Catling
> > > > > Sugar, House of Hogarty
> > > > > Shopkat, House of Wright
> > > > > Sluggo, House of Weese
> > > > >
> > > > > Fangu,
> > > > > Rebecca
> > > >
> > > > Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list. She checks her stock of
> > > > special paper for the braille writer and she has plenty. Her
> > > > Meowmie knows the season and got an extra pack.
> > > >
> > > > --
> > >
> > > Meeeow! I does not see alla mine fursibs names on the list!!!
> > > Buzzy (softly crying into his momma's lap) :'(
> >
> > Oh Mishi, Was Buzzy missing?
> >
> > Please pass me the name and house to add.
> >
> > --
>
> No, Buzzy is very alive and purring on my lap. He just didn't see any
> of his fursibs but Jacob on the first reading of the list. :(

Mishi, please list name and house of any fursibs that were not read in
previous years so we can add them to the next reading this year.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 01:26 AM
Heer iz sum changez an addishunz fur da list:

Sapphire Samurai wuz House of Bodel. It wuz Nathan hoo wuz House of Buzard.

Chester wuz House of Asher/Grass, not House of Barnes.

Heer are sum noo namez:

Harry, House of Gordon
Spicey, House of Kirt
Molly, House of Smith
Darren, House of Smith
Bernice, House of Stott
Gizmo, House of Stott
Lola, House of Stott
Isaac, House of Stott
Silver, House of Stott
Groucho, House of Stott
Grace, House of Stott
Bert, House of Stott
Carolyn, House of Thompson/Bodel

Respeckfully submitted,
Rebecca

cshenk
October 17th 16, 10:07 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Sapphire Samurai wuz House of Bodel. It wuz Nathan hoo wuz House of
> Buzard.
>
> Chester wuz House of Asher/Grass, not House of Barnes.
>
> Heer are sum noo namez:
>
> Harry, House of Gordon
> Spicey, House of Kirt
> Molly, House of Smith
> Darren, House of Smith
> Bernice, House of Stott
> Gizmo, House of Stott
> Lola, House of Stott
> Isaac, House of Stott
> Silver, House of Stott
> Groucho, House of Stott
> Grace, House of Stott
> Bert, House of Stott
> Carolyn, House of Thompson/Bodel
>
> Respeckfully submitted,
> Rebecca

Daisy-chan nods. Many new names now added to the Walk of Remberance
since she pulled the list last week. She is passing changes to the
walk keeper as well if not listed.



--

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 18th 16, 07:46 PM
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> I haz bin asked to hab deze namez addid to da list, Daisy-chan, if yoo wud be so kind.
>
> Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
> Joe, House of David
> Durango, House of Catling
> Sugar, House of Hogarty
> Shopkat, House of Wright
> Sluggo, House of Weese
>
> Fangu,
> Rebecca
Sapphire Samurai wuz ower Prezident!

Oh my!
We wyll hav ta hav sn elekshun, but aftur da Ball.

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah
Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 19th 16, 01:39 AM
Her iz two mor namez:

Wes, House of Rogers and Stapley
Chance, House of Stapley

Sorrowfully,
Rebecca

cshenk
October 19th 16, 01:56 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Chance, House of Stapley

Daisy-chan nods in sadness and adds them.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 20th 16, 12:03 AM
And one more: Pitt, House of Crandlemire

Rebecca

cshenk
October 20th 16, 10:55 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pitt, House of Crandlemire

Daisy-chan nods and adds


--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 22nd 16, 10:01 AM
Sadsad nooz. Shalimar, House of Rennie wented to da Brij juss a fyoo minnits ago. Anti Heather asked fur herown name to be added.

Rebecca

cshenk
October 22nd 16, 07:23 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Shalimar, House of Rennie

Sad note, added

--

October 23rd 16, 12:29 AM
Please add one more - Storrmee, house of Asher- Grass. Lee now has only one kitty left - Barbie.

cshenk
October 23rd 16, 01:26 AM
--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 23rd 16, 01:27 AM
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 4:29:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> Please add one more - Storrmee, house of Asher- Grass. Lee now has only one kitty left - Barbie.

What?!? Oh, no, Ize so sorree to heer dis. Dat clowder used to be furry activ heer.

Rebecca

cshenk
October 23rd 16, 01:27 AM
Added, Stormee


--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 23rd 16, 02:03 AM
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 5:27:16 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Added, Stormee
>
>
> --

Juss FYI, it's spelled "Stormmee", wif two M's and two E's. I looked it up to be shur.

Rebecca

John Ross Mc Master
October 23rd 16, 04:37 PM
I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cISawiFaCk&spfreload=10

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 23rd 16, 07:32 PM
Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong

cshenk
October 23rd 16, 08:31 PM
John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
> Serge?
>
> Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
> idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
> where she starved to death.
>
> Australia was her name.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cISawiFaCk&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

--

cshenk
October 23rd 16, 08:34 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong

Added, sadly

--

John Ross Mc Master
October 23rd 16, 10:54 PM
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
>> Serge?
>>
>> Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
>> idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
>> where she starved to death.
>>
>> Australia was her name.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cISawiFaCk&spfreload=10
>
>Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.
>
>Australia, House of Serge seems right


Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
Association )))

cshenk
October 24th 16, 01:10 AM
John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> >> I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
> >> Serge?
> >>
> >> Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
> >> idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside
> Vancouver, >> where she starved to death.
> >>
> >> Australia was her name.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cISawiFaCk&spfreload=10
> >
> > Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.
> >
> > Australia, House of Serge seems right
>
>
> Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
> Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
> Association )))

Thre is no blame but I shifted the name

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 24th 16, 06:19 AM
One more late addishun: Myst, House of Miller

Rebecca

Pit2nya[_2_]
November 28th 16, 01:57 AM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:37:51 AM UTC-7, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
> I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
> Serge?
>
> Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
> idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
> where she starved to death.
>
> Australia was her name.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cISawiFaCk&spfreload=10

I remember Unka Serge, and his two Sister-Kitties, after Anais left for the Bridge.....
Did you foster them? Are they O.K.???