PDA

View Full Version : arriving at the ball


Ann791
October 14th 16, 02:46 PM
The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
and see all the
local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
They see the work that has been started to regrow the forest with
seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce themselves. " Hi, Mr.
Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."

The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He gives
Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first to arrive
but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and doggies here soon. I
do know the guest table is set up."

Francesca the Fierce
October 14th 16, 03:23 PM
On 10/14/16 6:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
> The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
> and see all the
> local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
> They see the work that has been started to regrow the forest with
> seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce themselves. " Hi, Mr.
> Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."
>
> The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He gives
> Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first to arrive
> but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and doggies here soon. I
> do know the guest table is set up."

[Francesca steps out of the teleporter, wearing her pretty silver collar
with rhinestones and her silver tail bow. She is followed by Sammy and
Ranger. Sammy and Ranger walk around looking for their winks, while
Francesca starts looking around for a boycat who doesn't yet have a
girlcat to escort.]

Ann791
October 14th 16, 07:37 PM
On 10/14/2016 10:23 AM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
> On 10/14/16 6:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
>> The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look around
>> and see all the
>> local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their homes.
>> They see the work that has been started to regrow the forest with
>> seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce themselves. " Hi, Mr.
>> Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother Samwise."
>>
>> The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He gives
>> Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first to arrive
>> but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and doggies here soon. I
>> do know the guest table is set up."
>
> [Francesca steps out of the teleporter, wearing her pretty silver collar
> with rhinestones and her silver tail bow. She is followed by Sammy and
> Ranger. Sammy and Ranger walk around looking for their winks, while
> Francesca starts looking around for a boycat who doesn't yet have a
> girlcat to escort.]
>
Samwise waves to Francesca. "I'm with my sistfur but will you save me
a dance at the ball?"

Francesca the Fierce
October 14th 16, 10:41 PM
> Samwise waves to Francesca. "I'm with my sistfur but will you save me
> a dance at the ball?"

Fangu, Samwise, I'z would be delighted to.

Francesca

cshenk
October 15th 16, 03:21 AM
Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 10/14/16 6:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
> > The porter twinkles and Samwise and Lucy Lu step out. They look
> > around and see all the
> > local animals that have allowed the ball to take place near their
> > homes. They see the work that has been started to regrow the
> > forest with seedlings. They walk up to a fox and introduce
> > themselves. " Hi, Mr. Fox, I'm Lucy Lu and this is my brother
> > Samwise."
> >
> > The fox takes Samwise's paw and shakes it. "Nice to meet you." He
> > gives Lucy Lu a friendly smile. " I think you are one of the first
> > to arrive but, I was told there will be a lot of kitties and
> > doggies here soon. I do know the guest table is set up."
>
> [Francesca steps out of the teleporter, wearing her pretty silver
> collar with rhinestones and her silver tail bow. She is followed by
> Sammy and Ranger. Sammy and Ranger walk around looking for their
> winks, while Francesca starts looking around for a boycat who doesn't
> yet have a girlcat to escort.]

Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He sees
his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs are startng
to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right. He smiles at
her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a dance with her?

Francesca looks him over. He's covered in mud (been helping dig to
plant new trees) but he has a fine form. She grins and adds his name to
her card. She knows he cleans up well and dances well.

Daisy-chan is a little more direct. She saunters up to Mr Bobcat with
a pen and her dance card and asks him which slot he would like to have
to dance with her? Her eyes are twinkling. With a grin only an
experienced male can have at that, he selects a slot just after he's
due off the band. He has a dab paw with the banjo so then they break
from classics, he has a few parts to play.

Meantime Iowna borrows the cataporter for a quick trip home as her
meowmie texted that she made dried duckie treats along with dried sweet
potato chips! She snags them and gives her mowmie a kiss as she runs
back out the door to the parti.




--

Francesca the Fierce
October 15th 16, 04:04 PM
> Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He sees
> his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs are startng
> to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right. He smiles at
> her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a dance with her?

Cash, I know fur a fact dat mine sisfur Starr da Dogg will be coming.
Her is big an clumsy, but her likes to dance. You can find some pikchurs
of her at https://www.facebook.com/starr.dadogg?fref=ts.

>
> Francesca looks him over. He's covered in mud (been helping dig to
> plant new trees) but he has a fine form. She grins and adds his name to
> her card. She knows he cleans up well and dances well.
>
> Daisy-chan is a little more direct. She saunters up to Mr Bobcat with
> a pen and her dance card and asks him which slot he would like to have
> to dance with her? Her eyes are twinkling. With a grin only an
> experienced male can have at that, he selects a slot just after he's
> due off the band. He has a dab paw with the banjo so then they break
> from classics, he has a few parts to play.
>
> Meantime Iowna borrows the cataporter for a quick trip home as her
> meowmie texted that she made dried duckie treats along with dried sweet
> potato chips! She snags them and gives her mowmie a kiss as she runs
> back out the door to the parti.

cshenk
October 16th 16, 12:14 AM
Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Cash is also looking for a girl doggie but he isnt prejudiced. He
> > sees his friend Francesca and helps her find the table. Kittahs
> > are startng to arrive and they bring little gifts that seem right.
> > He smiles at her and asks if sometime in the ball, if he can have a
> > dance with her?
>
> Cash, I know fur a fact dat mine sisfur Starr da Dogg will be coming.
> Her is big an clumsy, but her likes to dance. You can find some
> pikchurs of her at https://www.facebook.com/starr.dadogg?fref=ts.
>


Cash gives a big grin.

She's lovely!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=978313385619884&set=ecnf.1000032
36968892&type=3&theater

He bets given space, Star can dance very well. Her paws are afterall,
well sized for her. He wanders off, forgetting to ask what time he's on
Francescas card but she understands. She runs off to Starr who has
managed to get all muddy, and takes her to the boutique by way of the
baths at the river.

--