PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 16th 16, 05:44 AM
[Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction where she saw a few Teleporters when she arrived and picks a place under one of the few still green trees. Closing her eyes once again she calls forth from the night a beautiful Gold, Green, and Blue -- colors of prosperity (Gold), life on land (Green), and Sky and Water (Blue) and whispers a prayer for the recovery of the burned out area -- a archway complete with a Sign-In Book. The Book is emblazoned in the same three colors. The Cover reads "Welcome to the 21st Annual Jellicle Ball. Out of thin air a plume pen in the same three colors appears. Taking pen in paw Misty signs in:

Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 16th 16, 05:57 AM
Dis all lukz furry nice, Misty! Pleez don't wurree abowt da time. Rememfur dat time duznt pass heer da same as it duz owtside of RPCC. Midnite heer kud be in a day or two of hoomin time. You'll know when I annowntz to purrpare fur viewin da Rainbow Bridge. If yoo haz to leev at midnite hoomin time, juss be sure to leev da gest buk, OK?

Rebecca

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 16th 16, 06:10 AM
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:57:38 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis all lukz furry nice, Misty! Pleez don't wurree abowt da time. Rememfur dat time duznt pass heer da same as it duz owtside of RPCC. Midnite heer kud be in a day or two of hoomin time. You'll know when I annowntz to purrpare fur viewin da Rainbow Bridge. If yoo haz to leev at midnite hoomin time, juss be sure to leev da gest buk, OK?
>
> Rebecca

"While you are here Rebecca, would you like to sign in the Guest Book?"

Misty The Black Panther

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 16th 16, 06:20 AM
Yes, I wud! Juss wun minnit.

[Rebecca waves Hercule over so they can sign together.]

Rebecca, House of Stright

Hercule, House of Lenoir

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 16th 16, 07:12 AM
21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Sign-In Book
October, 2016

Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir

cshenk
October 16th 16, 04:03 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> [Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work --
> three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction
> where she saw a few Teleporters when she arrived and picks a place
> under one of the few still green trees. Closing her eyes once again
> she calls forth from the night a beautiful Gold, Green, and Blue --
> colors of prosperity (Gold), life on land (Green), and Sky and Water
> (Blue) and whispers a prayer for the recovery of the burned out area
> -- a archway complete with a Sign-In Book. The Book is emblazoned in
> the same three colors. The Cover reads "Welcome to the 21st Annual
> Jellicle Ball. Out of thin air a plume pen in the same three colors
> appears. Taking pen in paw Misty signs in:
>
> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin

Joining the line,
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
Cash, House of Chez Shenks
Iowna, House of Chez Shenks

Daisy-chan and Cash describe the lovely setting to Iowna who grins and
thanks Misty.

--

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
October 16th 16, 06:42 PM
On 10/15/16 9:44 PM, wrote:
> [Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction where she saw a few Teleporters when she arrived and picks a place under one of the few still green trees. Closing her eyes once again she calls forth from the night a beautiful Gold, Green, and Blue -- colors of prosperity (Gold), life on land (Green), and Sky and Water (Blue) and whispers a prayer for the recovery of the burned out area -- a archway complete with a Sign-In Book. The Book is emblazoned in the same three colors. The Cover reads "Welcome to the 21st Annual Jellicle Ball. Out of thin air a plume pen in the same three colors appears. Taking pen in paw Misty signs in:
>
> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin

Sammy and his clowder approach the guestbook...

Francesca Roberta the Fierce Mahoney
Ranger Greykitty McDude Mahoney
Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Starr da Dogg Mahoney

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 16th 16, 09:33 PM
21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book

Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
Rebecca, House of Stright
Hercule, House of Lenoir
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
Cash, House of Chez Shenks
Iowna, House of Chez Shenks
Francesca Roberta the Fierce, House of Mahoney
Ranger Greykitty McDude, House of Mahoney
Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dogg, House of Mahoney

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 01:28 AM
[Sundance arrives and goes to the guest book table. He looks around to see if Pitoonya has arrived yet.]

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 17th 16, 02:39 AM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:28:35 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [Sundance arrives and goes to the guest book table. He looks around to see if Pitoonya has arrived yet.]

"Can I Help you? I am Misty. Welcome to the 21st Annual Jellicle Ball".

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 02:48 AM
Hello, Misty. I am Sundance. I'ze juss waitin fur myown wink, Pitoonya. I see dat she haz not sined in yet.

Sundance

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 17th 16, 03:06 AM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:48:18 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hello, Misty. I am Sundance. I'ze juss waitin fur myown wink, Pitoonya. I see dat she haz not sined in yet.
>
> Sundance

"Not that I have seen Sundance, but if she swings by here I'll let her know you are looking for her."

Misty the Black Panther

Gabrielle David[_2_]
October 17th 16, 05:37 AM
[A somber group of fifteen cats teleports in and line up to sign the guest book. The head of the chowder turns to a rather obese...err fluffy... grey cat.]
Mouse, diz iz David gestbuk mineownself told you about. Yew ar still da House of David since ar huminmom wiz yewrownself’z humindad’z sisfur. Yew will heer hizown name called inna calling uv de naymes ana it iz hookay tu cri. Mineownself alweighz duz. Der iz two uv yewrown clowder hoo ar still mizzing bud we kno dat at least win iz atta yewrown old house sew der naymez will not bee called. Yewrownself kin sine inn fur dem.

[Taking pen in paw, Fred signs, then passes the pen to the next cat in line]
Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
Ricardo “Ricky” Ratt, House of David
Mary Tudor, House of David
Judith Lincoln, House of David,
Lilah Marie, House of David
Claude N. Dammett, House of David
Maggie May, House of Long, now House of David
Cami Sue, House of Long, now House of David
Mouse, House of...House of David
also signing for Mr. Lincoln and Pinkie, MIA, House of David
Mr. Monroe, House of David
Quacker Dundee, House of David
NotHitler, House of David
Runcible Runt, House of David

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 05:45 AM
Welkum, alla yoo. It sownz like yoo haz had sum sadniss in yurown lifez. Pleez make yurown selfz kumfurble. Yoo kan lissen to tribyoots, hav sumfing to eet, or explor da area. Let myownself know if yoo neez enneefing.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 05:46 AM
Welkum, House of Chez Shenks.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 05:47 AM
Welkum House of Mahoney. Itz furry gud to see old frenz heer.

Rebecca

tess
October 17th 16, 06:19 AM
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:44:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> [Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction where she saw a few Teleporters when she arrived and picks a place under one of the few still green trees. Closing her eyes once again she calls forth from the night a beautiful Gold, Green, and Blue -- colors of prosperity (Gold), life on land (Green), and Sky and Water (Blue) and whispers a prayer for the recovery of the burned out area -- a archway complete with a Sign-In Book. The Book is emblazoned in the same three colors. The Cover reads "Welcome to the 21st Annual Jellicle Ball. Out of thin air a plume pen in the same three colors appears. Taking pen in paw Misty signs in:
>
> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin

a tabby and white gurl kitty signs the book
Tess, House of Hamilton

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 06:55 AM
Welkum, Tess! Itz alwayz gud to see yurownself!

Rebecca

azbobcat1@gmail.com
October 17th 16, 08:55 AM
[...]

Ann791
October 17th 16, 01:26 PM
On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:

> 21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book
>
> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
> Rebecca, House of Stright
> Hercule, House of Lenoir
> Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
> Cash, House of Chez Shenks
> Iowna, House of Chez Shenks
> Francesca Roberta the Fierce, House of Mahoney
> Ranger Greykitty McDude, House of Mahoney
> Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney
> Starr da Dogg, House of Mahoney
> Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
> Ricardo “Ricky” Ratt, House of David
> Mary Tudor, House of David
> Judith Lincoln, House of David,
> Lilah Marie, House of David
> Claude N. Dammett, House of David
> Maggie May, House of Long, now House of David
> Cami Sue, House of Long, now House of David
> Mouse, House of...House of David
> also signing for Mr. Lincoln and Pinkie, MIA, House of David
> Mr. Monroe, House of David
> Quacker Dundee, House of David
> NotHitler, House of David
> Runcible Runt, House of David
> Tess, House of Hamilton

Samwise, House of Olds
Lucy Lu, House of Olds

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 05:03 PM
Welkum, Samwise an Lucy Lu. It's gud to see yurownselvez. Don't furgit to take a rainbow hankee.

Rebecca

Booker
October 17th 16, 06:37 PM
On 10/16/2016 10:19 PM, tess wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:44:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
>> [Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction where she saw a few Teleporters when she arrived and picks a place under one of the few still green trees. Closing her eyes once again she calls forth from the night a beautiful Gold, Green, and Blue -- colors of prosperity (Gold), life on land (Green), and Sky and Water (Blue) and whispers a prayer for the recovery of the burned out area -- a archway complete with a Sign-In Book. The Book is emblazoned in the same three colors. The Cover reads "Welcome to the 21st Annual Jellicle Ball. Out of thin air a plume pen in the same three colors appears. Taking pen in paw Misty signs in:
>>
>> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
>
> a tabby and white gurl kitty signs the book
> Tess, House of Hamilton

Snowflake and Chappy get in line, Chappy is helping Snowflake cuz she's
been having lots of troubles with her hip. Chappy has very high blood
pressure and TED says he should be good about taking his pills.

Snowflake, House of Julie
Chappy, House of Julie

They go off to find a soft spot for Snowflake to rest after the trip.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 06:53 PM
Welkum, Snowflake an Chappy. Dere are sum nice, sof kushinz rite neer da stage. Let myownself know if yoo needz ennee hewp.

Rebecca

Pickle anna Muzaffer
October 17th 16, 09:58 PM
In article >, ann791 says...

>On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:
>>
>> 21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book
>>
>> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
>> Rebecca, House of Stright
>> Hercule, House of Lenoir
>> Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
>> Cash, House of Chez Shenks
>> Iowna, House of Chez Shenks
>> Francesca Roberta the Fierce, House of Mahoney
>> Ranger Greykitty McDude, House of Mahoney
>> Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney
>> Starr da Dogg, House of Mahoney
>> Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
>> Ricardo “Ricky” Ratt, House of David
>> Mary Tudor, House of David
>> Judith Lincoln, House of David,
>> Lilah Marie, House of David
>> Claude N. Dammett, House of David
>> Maggie May, House of Long, now House of David
>> Cami Sue, House of Long, now House of David
>> Mouse, House of...House of David
>> also signing for Mr. Lincoln and Pinkie, MIA, House of David
>> Mr. Monroe, House of David
>> Quacker Dundee, House of David
>> NotHitler, House of David
>> Runcible Runt, House of David
>> Tess, House of Hamilton
>>
>Samwise, House of Olds
>Lucy Lu, House of Olds

<Pickle anna Muzaffer see other kitties lining up to sign the guest book so they
go to join them.>

Pickle, House of Weinberger
Muzaffer, House of Weinberger

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 17th 16, 11:55 PM
Hihi, Pickle an Muzaffer. Itz nice to see yoo an Snowball heer.

Rebecca

Ann791
October 18th 16, 07:20 PM
On 10/17/2016 12:03 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Welkum, Samwise an Lucy Lu. It's gud to see yurownselvez. Don't furgit to take a rainbow hankee.
>
> Rebecca

Hi, It's so good to see all our friends old and new.

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 18th 16, 07:34 PM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:48:18 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hello, Misty. I am Sundance. I'ze juss waitin fur myown wink, Pitoonya. I see dat she haz not sined in yet.
>
> Sundance

Heeer I iz! I iz Heeer!
Sowee I yam layte...
Pit2oonya paws the feffurr pen and synz.
.... P-2-enya-a AKA Sweetee
(I gotta lotta katshing op tu do)

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 18th 16, 07:36 PM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:28:35 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> [Sundance arrives and goes to the guest book table. He looks around to see if Pitoonya has arrived yet.]

Heeer I yam, Sunnydance!
Wuz yu worried?

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 18th 16, 07:37 PM
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:48:18 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Hello, Misty. I am Sundance. I'ze juss waitin fur myown wink, Pitoonya. I see dat she haz not sined in yet.
>
> Sundance

twu daze laytur:
Heeer I Yam, Sunnydance!

Pitoonya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 18th 16, 10:50 PM
Hihi, Sweetee! Ize glad yoo iz heer now. Juss let myownself sine in, too...

[Sundance signs "Sundance, House of Stright" right under Pitoonya's name]

OK! Shall we go lissen to da tribyootz, or hav sumfing to eet, or maybe look arown da canyon?

Sundance

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 18th 16, 10:53 PM
Well, I wuz a liddle wurried, bit Ize glad yoo iz heer now. Did yoo see myown tribyoot to Harri Roadcat? I missez herownself soso much. I hopez we will see her later at da RB.

Sundance

Snowball
October 20th 16, 03:22 AM
In article >, Pickle anna Muzaffer says...

>In article >, ann791 says...
>>
>>On 10/17/2016 3:55 AM, wrote:
>>>
>>> 21st Annual Jellicle Ball Guest Book
>>>
>>> Timari's Black Mystique ("Misty"), House of Ruskin
>>> Rebecca, House of Stright
>>> Hercule, House of Lenoir
>>> Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenks
>>> Cash, House of Chez Shenks
>>> Iowna, House of Chez Shenks
>>> Francesca Roberta the Fierce, House of Mahoney
>>> Ranger Greykitty McDude, House of Mahoney
>>> Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney
>>> Starr da Dogg, House of Mahoney
>>> Fredrick T. Spawn, House of David
>>> Ricardo “Ricky” Ratt, House of David
>>> Mary Tudor, House of David
>>> Judith Lincoln, House of David,
>>> Lilah Marie, House of David
>>> Claude N. Dammett, House of David
>>> Maggie May, House of Long, now House of David
>>> Cami Sue, House of Long, now House of David
>>> Mouse, House of...House of David
>>> also signing for Mr. Lincoln and Pinkie, MIA, House of David
>>> Mr. Monroe, House of David
>>> Quacker Dundee, House of David
>>> NotHitler, House of David
>>> Runcible Runt, House of David
>>> Tess, House of Hamilton
>>>
>>Samwise, House of Olds
>>Lucy Lu, House of Olds
>
><Pickle anna Muzaffer see other kitties lining up to sign the guest book so they
>go to join them.>
>
>Pickle, House of Weinberger
>Muzaffer, House of Weinberger

Hihi guyz! I don no where Misty iz so Iwl hang owt wif yoo. Iwl syn da book tu.
Shall we get sumfing tu eet?

Snowball, House of Weinberger

Ann791
October 20th 16, 11:38 PM
On 10/19/2016 10:22 PM, Snowball wrote:
> In article >, Pickle anna Muzaffer says...

>>> Samwise, House of Olds
>>> Lucy Lu, House of Olds
>>
>> <Pickle anna Muzaffer see other kitties lining up to sign the guest book so they
>> go to join them.>
>>
>> Pickle, House of Weinberger
>> Muzaffer, House of Weinberger
>
> Hihi guyz! I don no where Misty iz so Iwl hang owt wif yoo. Iwl syn da book tu.
> Shall we get sumfing tu eet?
>
> Snowball, House of Weinberger

Samwise walks up to Snowball, "I'll join you in getting some food. Lucy
Lu would you like me to get you a plate?"

"Yes, thanks."