PDA

View Full Version : Music erupts!

cshenk
October 19th 16, 01:52 AM
Cash comes out with Starr, both freshly washed of mud.

Hai all, kin we have some music?

Two kittahs jump up and start a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbWkL818XQ

Cash and Starr step around as the music starts, then the floor starts
hopping as everyone joins in!

As it finishes, Cash winks at the orchestra and asks for his next song.

Starr tries to run as the first bars open but she's blocked by
Daisy-chan, Iowna and many others. Paw out, she sighs and takes Cash's
paw and finds, she can indeed float while dancing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8

--

cshenk
October 21st 16, 12:37 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Cash comes out with Starr, both freshly washed of mud.
>
> Hai all, kin we have some music?
>
> Two kittahs jump up and start a song.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbWkL818XQ
>
> Cash and Starr step around as the music starts, then the floor starts
> hopping as everyone joins in!
>
> As it finishes, Cash winks at the orchestra and asks for his next
> song.
>
> Starr tries to run as the first bars open but she's blocked by
> Daisy-chan, Iowna and many others. Paw out, she sighs and takes
> Cash's paw and finds, she can indeed float while dancing!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTc1mDieQI8

Cash is entranced but as the dance ends, they take to the buffet and
load plates. They find Iowna sitting by Misty and Snowball and join
in. It's getting a bit late in the evening but still time for dances
and fun.

--

Francesca the Fierce
October 21st 16, 10:21 PM
On 10/18/16 7:52 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Cash comes out with Starr, both freshly washed of mud.
>
> Hai all, kin we have some music?
>
> Two kittahs jump up and start a song.

[Francesca, having recently studied videotapes of previous Jellicle
Balls and studied the dance moves she had seen, begins doing the Kitten
Bounce around the entire area.]

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 21st 16, 10:56 PM
> [Francesca, having recently studied videotapes of previous Jellicle
> Balls and studied the dance moves she had seen, begins doing the Kitten
> Bounce around the entire area.]

[Rebecca smiles, remembering when Tabitha, another kitty from Francesca's house, taught her the Kitten Bounce.]

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 22nd 16, 06:07 AM
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:56:15 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> > [Francesca, having recently studied videotapes of previous Jellicle
> > Balls and studied the dance moves she had seen, begins doing the Kitten
> > Bounce around the entire area.]
>
> [Rebecca smiles, remembering when Tabitha, another kitty from Francesca's house, taught her the Kitten Bounce.]

P2nya mee00000ooooOOO000OOooowwwzzz along.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 22nd 16, 08:20 AM
Sweetee, wud yoo like to danse wif myownself? We kud do da kitten bounce, or sum uther danse if yoo purrfurz.

Sundance

October 22nd 16, 07:49 PM
[A baby bunny approaches Francesca and looks at her with a puzzled expression.]

Why duz bunbun bounce? Iz bunbun? No looks like bunbun.

Francesca: No, I'm a kitten. And this is the Kitten Bounce.

Bunbun: Is bunbun bounce. See?
[The baby bunny starts bouncing around the area.]

Francesca: Oh, that's furry good! I guess when a kitten does it it's a Kitten Bounce and when a bunbun does it it's a Bunbun Bounce. Would you like to bounce with me?

Bunny: 'K.

[Francesca and the baby bunny start bouncing around with each other. Very soon a handful of baby squirrels join them doing a skwirl bounce.]

Pit2nya[_2_]
October 22nd 16, 10:23 PM
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 12:20:01 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Sweetee, wud yoo like to danse wif myownself? We kud do da kitten bounce, or sum uther danse if yoo purrfurz.
>
> Sundance

Kin we slo danze, cheek tu cheek?
At leezt fur da foizt wun?
Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 22nd 16, 10:40 PM
> Kin we slo danze, cheek tu cheek?
> At leezt fur da foizt wun?
> Pit2nya

Of korse, Sweetee! Oh, lissen, I fingk Hercule muss hab herd yurownself! Da orkestra iz playin a slow danse now!

Sundance

cshenk
October 22nd 16, 11:25 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> [A baby bunny approaches Francesca and looks at her with a puzzled
> expression.]
>
> Why duz bunbun bounce? Iz bunbun? No looks like bunbun.
>
> Francesca: No, I'm a kitten. And this is the Kitten Bounce.
>
> Bunbun: Is bunbun bounce. See?
> [The baby bunny starts bouncing around the area.]
>
> Francesca: Oh, that's furry good! I guess when a kitten does it it's
> a Kitten Bounce and when a bunbun does it it's a Bunbun Bounce. Would
> you like to bounce with me?
>
> Bunny: 'K.
>
> [Francesca and the baby bunny start bouncing around with each other.
> Very soon a handful of baby squirrels join them doing a skwirl
> bounce.]

Cash and Starr watch with glee and describe the leaping antics to
Iowna. They form a small cheering section with a few other 4foots,
clapping at especially fun leaps!