PDA

View Full Version : The dancing continues

Ann791
October 26th 16, 04:47 PM
Samwise walks up to Francesca "Would you like to dance?"
"Ah okay but I don't really know how."

"That's okay I can teach you" Samwise takes Francesca's paw and leads her
onto the dance floor. Feel the music and let you feet move in time with it.

At first Francesca misses a few steps and then get the hang on it. "
This is fun."

"Now when you dance with Snowball you'll know the steps and later you
can teach me the kitten bounce."

As the song ends Samwise escorts Francesca off the dance floor.

Francesca the Fierce
October 26th 16, 05:05 PM
On 10/26/16 10:47 AM, ann791 wrote:
> Samwise walks up to Francesca "Would you like to dance?"
> "Ah okay but I don't really know how."
>
> "That's okay I can teach you" Samwise takes Francesca's paw and leads her
> onto the dance floor. Feel the music and let you feet move in time with it.
>
> At first Francesca misses a few steps and then get the hang on it. "
> This is fun."
>
> "Now when you dance with Snowball you'll know the steps and later you
> can teach me the kitten bounce."
>
> As the song ends Samwise escorts Francesca off the dance floor.

Fangu, Samwise! Dat is fun. I guess I see why my hoomins go off to dance
every Friday night.

FtF

Ann791
October 26th 16, 07:28 PM
On 10/26/2016 12:05 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
> On 10/26/16 10:47 AM, ann791 wrote:
>> Samwise walks up to Francesca "Would you like to dance?"
>> "Ah okay but I don't really know how."
>>
>> "That's okay I can teach you" Samwise takes Francesca's paw and leads
>> her
>> onto the dance floor. Feel the music and let you feet move in time
>> with it.
>>
>> At first Francesca misses a few steps and then get the hang on it. "
>> This is fun."
>>
>> "Now when you dance with Snowball you'll know the steps and later you
>> can teach me the kitten bounce."
>>
>> As the song ends Samwise escorts Francesca off the dance floor.
>
> Fangu, Samwise! Dat is fun. I guess I see why my hoomins go off to dance
> every Friday night.
>
> FtF

Humans like to have fun, too.

Samwise