PDA

View Full Version : Her Majesty, Queen Mischief the Gray, RB

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 10th 16, 10:12 AM
I have been instructed by Rebecca to report that Her Majesty, Queen Mischief the Gray, Senior Agent of the Feline World Order, has relocated to the ethereal division of the FWO. She joins her sisfur Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, who relocated earlier this year.

Mischief will be sorely missed by her meowmie, Kristi, whose father also died earlier this year.

Anti Sandy, Secretary to Sundance and Rebecca

Pit2nya[_2_]
November 11th 16, 06:39 AM
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 1:12:57 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> I have been instructed by Rebecca to report that Her Majesty, Queen Mischief the Gray, Senior Agent of the Feline World Order, has relocated to the ethereal division of the FWO. She joins her sisfur Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, who relocated earlier this year.
>
> Mischief will be sorely missed by her meowmie, Kristi, whose father also died earlier this year.
>
> Anti Sandy, Secretary to Sundance and Rebecca

Pit2nya[_2_]
November 11th 16, 06:43 AM
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 1:12:57 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> I have been instructed by Rebecca to report that Her Majesty, Queen Mischief the Gray, Senior Agent of the Feline World Order, has relocated to the ethereal division of the FWO. She joins her sisfur Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, who relocated earlier this year.
>
> Mischief will be sorely missed by her meowmie, Kristi, whose father also died earlier this year.
>
> Anti Sandy, Secretary to Sundance and Rebecca

Fangu Bekky...Hur Majesty, Queen Mischief the Gray, Senior Agent of the Feline World Order, wyll be misset , az wyll her sisfur Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, .