PDA

View Full Version : Sekrit Santa signups open now

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]
November 17th 16, 03:09 PM
I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 18th 16, 06:28 AM
Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Rebecca

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
November 18th 16, 03:34 PM
On 11/17/16 11:28 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?
>
> Rebecca

Ooops! Another part of the script to fix.

The matches will go out in a week or so.

Pit2nya[_2_]
November 28th 16, 01:19 AM
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 6:09:04 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
> are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
> exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to
> http://sekritsanta.org and click on the "Signup" link.

Yaaaaay! I kayn't wayte tu see hoom I getz!!!!!!!
I shurr howp dere hoomin lykz tu reed :-))
Pit2nya