PDA

View Full Version : Happee Turkeebird Day to all owrown frenz in Catmerica!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 24th 16, 09:09 PM
We hopez dat awl da kitteez an hoominz in da US haz a gud hollyday.

Sundance and Rebecca

cshenk
November 25th 16, 04:22 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> We hopez dat awl da kitteez an hoominz in da US haz a gud hollyday.
>
> Sundance and Rebecca

WEz did! Our house wuz full! Art (he lives nextdoor and wez all knows
him) came cuz his daughter's car broked ana she couldnt get him. Den
Jacob anna Sal camed and dey brought Marti (a girl marti).

Iowna wuz not happy to be in a play-pen but shez wuz underfoot too much
fur the 2foot who needed a 4footed walker so meowmie put her in dere
with the biggie memory foam anna a big cat bed plus dat little one. I
jumped in to keep her company a few times.

Dey 2foots talked FUREVER befur getting to dey important stuff of
bringout da big bird! Butted dey finally did anna it wuz very gud. Den
dey talked a lot but we got bits wif little meows anna yips when wez
wanted dem.

*blush* I letted Sal pet me fur a bit.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
November 28th 16, 01:15 AM
On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 12:09:41 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> We hopez dat awl da kitteez an hoominz in da US haz a gud hollyday.
>
> Sundance and Rebecca

Mimi's Kafe did mozt ov da kookink furr nyne (9) hoominz. Mine Kuzin kittee stayed up-da-stayerz- mozt ob da tyme, Meowmee towld me. Tu-nyte I wyll be offurred lefty-ovurz. I yam nottid shur I wyll effin eet demz. I wud mozt rafter hab da burdee hu eetz seedz owtside mine windo.

Pit2nya