PDA

View Full Version : Meowy Kiss a Mouse

Rusty[_2_]
December 2nd 16, 01:32 PM
It is December already.

So it shouldn't be too early to wish everyone here a

Meowy Kiss a Mouse.

I am having a good time here in RB.

Meowmie just got invited by the "Feline Quartet" living right next door over
for Christmas Eve.

I am glad she is not alone on CE. I used to keep her company over the holiday.

But, she is fraternizing with the dogs who live in our building.
Even gave dog treat to a big dog who now rushes over whenever she sees
Meowmie.

Rusty the Orange Tabby

Matt Ferrari[_5_]
December 13th 16, 11:58 AM
On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 7:32:46 AM UTC-6, Rusty wrote:
> It is December already.
>
> So it shouldn't be too early to wish everyone here a
>
> Meowy Kiss a Mouse.
>
> I am having a good time here in RB.
>
> Meowmie just got invited by the "Feline Quartet" living right next door over
> for Christmas Eve.
>
> I am glad she is not alone on CE. I used to keep her company over the holiday.
>
> But, she is fraternizing with the dogs who live in our building.
> Even gave dog treat to a big dog who now rushes over whenever she sees
> Meowmie.
>

> Rusty the Orange Tabby

u2