PDA

View Full Version : Meowmie is cooking 2foot foods AGAIN!

cshenk
December 4th 16, 07:57 PM
Hows du yu convince yur 2foot to make fuds fur us?

I'z tried even winding about her 2foots anna dat didnt wurk!

Pout

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 4th 16, 10:17 PM

Sundance

cshenk
December 4th 16, 11:15 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Dere is hoomins dat makez fudz fur dere kitties? I nebber knowed dat!
>
> Sundance

Oh dear! you didnt get no Turky-birdie? Anna Meowmie finally relentded
ana I got some fingerling fishie.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 5th 16, 12:40 AM

Sundance

cshenk
December 5th 16, 03:20 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> No, owrown Meowmie duznt evin cook fur herownself furry much. Evin
> when she duz, we duznt git ennee cuz she sez dat myown tummy duznt
> like hoomin fudz. I sez, den giv me sum fur myown mouf, but we still
> duznt git ennee.
>
> Sundance

Iowna hears and stomps a paw (then winces, wrong paw). She sneaks off
and whispers to meowmie who packs a little baggie. Is pure burdie. She
sneaks into a catporter and drops off a little bit then sneaks back. It
was chilly so she crawls in with Daisy-Chan and cuddles up.