PDA

View Full Version : Today is Nikki's annifursary

MaryL[_2_]
December 7th 16, 04:22 PM
I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
joyful event.

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

MaryL

Joy[_3_]
December 7th 16, 08:14 PM
On 12/7/2016 7:22 AM, MaryL wrote:
> I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
> of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
> She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
> and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
> not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
> joyful event.
>
> Happy annifursary, Nikki!
>
> MaryL

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

Joy

jmcquown[_2_]
December 8th 16, 12:20 AM
On 12/7/2016 10:22 AM, MaryL wrote:
> I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
> of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
> She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
> and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
> not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
> joyful event.
>
> Happy annifursary, Nikki!
>
> MaryL

Happy annifursary to Nikki! I'm so glad she didn't have to spend time
in foster care.

Jill

Je▀us[_7_]
December 8th 16, 09:29 AM
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:22:58 -0600, MaryL >
wrote:

>I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
>of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
>She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
>and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
>not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
>joyful event.
>
>Happy annifursary, Nikki!

Happy anniversary to both yourself and Nikki :)

(Nikki is a very nice name too)

Matt Ferrari[_5_]
December 11th 16, 12:45 AM
On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 9:22:59 AM UTC-6, MaryL wrote:
> I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
> of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
> She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
> and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
> not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
> joyful event.
>
> Happy annifursary, Nikki!
>
> MaryL

Happy Annifursary nikki!

John Kasupski
December 11th 16, 01:21 PM
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:22:58 -0600, MaryL > wrote:

>Happy annifursary, Nikki!

....and best wishes for many more!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY