PDA

View Full Version : the cat promise

Matt Ferrari[_5_]
December 11th 16, 12:54 AM
i found this picture touching.

I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg

Joy[_3_]
December 11th 16, 12:59 AM
On 12/10/2016 3:54 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> i found this picture touching.
>
> I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.
>

> http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg

Yes, and certainly people who post here do.

I cannot understand how anyone can get a pet and not keep these
promises, but I know there are those who do.

jmcquown[_2_]
December 11th 16, 01:02 AM
On 12/10/2016 6:54 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> i found this picture touching.
>
> I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.
>

> http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg

I certainly have. :)

Jill

Je▀us[_7_]
December 11th 16, 08:19 PM
On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 15:54:21 -0800 (PST), Matt Ferrari
> wrote:

>i found this picture touching.
>
>I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.
>

>http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg

Yes.

MaryL[_2_]
December 11th 16, 08:55 PM
On 12/10/2016 5:54 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
> i found this picture touching.
>
> I know many people make this pwomise and keep it.
>

> http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/cat-promise.jpg

Absolutely. I think almost everyone on this group keeps that promise.

MaryL