PDA

View Full Version : A pakkij arrived

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 15th 16, 03:11 AM
Sumhoomin putted a bokz in owrown patty-o, an Meowmie bringed it into da In.. It smellz reely gud -- fur sum reeson, it evin makez myownsewf fingk uv myown deer wink, Pitoonya -- but Meowmie will not let ussez see whut uz in it. Maybe we kan try to opin it after she goez to sleep tonite.

Sundance

Pit2nya[_2_]
December 15th 16, 06:16 AM
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 6:11:10 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Sumhoomin putted a bokz in owrown patty-o, an Meowmie bringed it into da In. It smellz reely gud -- fur sum reeson, it evin makez myownsewf fingk uv myown deer wink, Pitoonya -- but Meowmie will not let ussez see whut uz in it. Maybe we kan try to opin it after she goez to sleep tonite.
>
> Sundance

TeeeeHeeeeee, shhhh!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 17th 16, 07:30 AM
Toonya, when we had owrown brekfist dis mornin, I saw dat dere iz now a frameded picher uv yurown bootiful self on owrown kitchen windosill! Duz yoo know enneefing abowt dat???

Sundance

Pit2nya[_2_]
December 27th 16, 07:32 PM
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 6:11:10 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Sumhoomin putted a bokz in owrown patty-o, an Meowmie bringed it into da In. It smellz reely gud -- fur sum reeson, it evin makez myownsewf fingk uv myown deer wink, Pitoonya -- but Meowmie will not let ussez see whut uz in it. Maybe we kan try to opin it after she goez to sleep tonite.
>
> Sundance

by neow you know...I arranged wiff Sekrit Santa Ko-ordinator tu be yur Sekrit Santa this yeer. Hope you endjoy efurry thibg ;-))

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 27th 16, 08:57 PM
Well, we haz injoyed efurryfing dat Meowmie haz gibbed ussez. She iz bein stingy, tho: she sez she will gib ussez da fingz a liddle at a time. Dey uz owrown fingz, an we shud be abul to hab dem when we wantz, rite?

A partly grateful, partly disgruntled Sundance

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 1st 17, 04:47 AM
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 11:57:11 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Well, we haz injoyed efurryfing dat Meowmie haz gibbed ussez. She iz bein stingy, tho: she sez she will gib ussez da fingz a liddle at a time. Dey uz owrown fingz, an we shud be abul to hab dem when we wantz, rite?
>
> A partly grateful, partly disgruntled Sundance

Rite! right! Nuffin left! ge it awl gnow!
I got lotza treetz! nuff tu lazt furra yeer...urrr more, da waye Meowmee rashunz it owt.

John Ross Mc Master
January 2nd 17, 04:25 PM
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 19:47:56 -0800 (PST), Pit2nya
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 11:57:11 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
>> Well, we haz injoyed efurryfing dat Meowmie haz gibbed ussez. She iz bein stingy, tho: she sez she will gib ussez da fingz a liddle at a time. Dey uz owrown fingz, an we shud be abul to hab dem when we wantz, rite?
>>
>> A partly grateful, partly disgruntled Sundance
>
>Rite! right! Nuffin left! ge it awl gnow!
>I got lotza treetz! nuff tu lazt furra yeer...urrr more, da waye Meowmee rashunz it owt.

meowie must let yew eet morr treets! -beauty