PDA

View Full Version : Efurrykitty stay safe and warm, please!

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
December 15th 16, 02:45 PM
I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
windchill is -18. An some ub you lib where it is even colder!

So efurrykitty (an efurrydoggy, too) please stay safe an warm.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 15th 16, 06:13 PM
An dry, too! Heer whare we livz in Catifurnia, da hoomins sez dat today dere will be lotz an lotz of rainmonsterz, an also sumfing called "king tides".. Meowmie sez we iznt close enuf to da shore to be afektid by da tide, an dat she will keep ussez safe frum da ranes. If da lektrissiteez stops, we will pile on top if her to keep warm.

Sundance

cshenk
December 16th 16, 01:59 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
> outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
> windchill is -18. An some ub you lib where it is even colder!
>
> So efurrykitty (an efurrydoggy, too) please stay safe an warm.
>
> Sammy

I'z sad fur mai doggie friends. Dey has to go out to pee and stuff.
Windchill here is about 18F. Dey say though dat beagles got special
warm fur even iffin it don't looks like it. Iz gud it's dry or wez be
snowed in here too!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

--

Ann791
December 16th 16, 01:51 PM
On 12/15/2016 8:45 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
> I know dat some ub usses lib where it is coldcold. Dis morning just
> outside Chicatgo da furmometer reads 0, an da weather lady sez da
> windchill is -18. An some ub you lib where it is even colder!
>
> So efurrykitty (an efurrydoggy, too) please stay safe an warm.
>
> Sammy

It is very cold here but, we are keeping warm. Our beds are by the radiator.

Lucy Lu

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 16th 16, 09:21 PM
We duznt has radiators, but we has fingz dat Meowmie heetz up in da microwave fur ussez.

Sundance