PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in touch with David Stevenson?

Joy[_3_]
December 20th 16, 08:04 AM
Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

jmcquown[_2_]
December 20th 16, 04:25 PM
On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
> Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
> here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
> we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
> his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
> printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.

Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
along with so many others. I hope he's okay.

Jill

Mishi[_2_]
December 20th 16, 07:18 PM
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:26:00 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
> > Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
> > here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
> > we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
> > his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
> > printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.
> >

> Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
> along with so many others. I hope he's okay.
>
> Jill

Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

jmcquown[_2_]
December 20th 16, 07:30 PM
On 12/20/2016 1:18 PM, Mishi wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:26:00 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
>> On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
>>> Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
>>> here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
>>> we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
>>> his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
>>> printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.
>>>

>> Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
>> along with so many others. I hope he's okay.
>>
>> Jill
>
> Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

Thanks for letting us know. :) Please tell him some folks from RPCA are
thinking of him.

Jill

Joy[_3_]
December 20th 16, 09:59 PM
On 12/20/2016 10:18 AM, Mishi wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 10:26:00 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
>> On 12/20/2016 2:04 AM, Joy wrote:
>>> Does anybody remember David Stevenson from England, who used to post
>>> here? I met him and his wife Lix once when they visited California, and
>>> we have exchanged Christmas cards every year. I got a card today with
>>> his address sticker on it. Inside, in what looks like a child's
>>> printing, it says "from Dorris and Liz" with no explanation.
>>>

>> Sorry, I haven't kept in touch. I just assumed he went to Facebook
>> along with so many others. I hope he's okay.
>>
>> Jill
>
> Yes, he is on FB - the last post on there that I can see was Dec 8th.

Thanks.