PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays, Everyone!

jmcquown[_2_]
December 24th 16, 01:30 AM
Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)

Jill

MaryL[_2_]
December 24th 16, 03:19 AM
On 12/23/2016 7:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)
>
> Jill
....and the same to you and everyone else on the NG from Mary L with
Duffy, Selina and Nikki.

Robert Catt
December 24th 16, 04:25 PM
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...
Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)
Jill

It's good to get your greeting, Jill. There haven't been any posts on
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes for four days, and I was beginning to wonder if
something was wrong. Best wishes to you and everyone here at this newsgroup.

jmcquown[_2_]
December 24th 16, 09:16 PM
On 12/24/2016 11:25 AM, Robert Catt wrote:

> "jmcquown" wrote in message ...
> Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)
> Jill
>
> It's good to get your greeting, Jill. There haven't been any posts on
> rec.pets.cats.anecdotes for four days, and I was beginning to wonder if
> something was wrong. Best wishes to you and everyone here at this
> newsgroup.

I try, but so many seem to have drifted away or over to Facebook. :(

Buffy is getting a new rattley mousie toy for Christmas. :)

Jill

Jack Campin
December 25th 16, 02:32 AM
> Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)

And from me and Marion and the furries Chloe, Marblecake and Ollie.

Ollie says turn that bloody wind off and change the battery in the
laser pointer, please. He's going outside for just long enough to
get his paws covered in mud and track it into the kitchen.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Lesley Madigan
December 25th 16, 09:42 AM
Happy Xmas from Bonnie and me (Santa brought her a turbo scratcher and she's currently blissed out on DaNip)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball