PDA

View Full Version : I wuz attakked by da hissy air kan!

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 25th 16, 07:55 AM
Dere I wuz, sneekin up on Meowmie's fudz, which she had putted on herown desk. I almost had it, when da hissy air kan jumped down on da desk an rolled toward myownself! I runned away furry fast -- I duznt like dat hissy air kan, not wun liddle bit!

Sundance

Hoomin note: The "hissy air kan" is a can of compressed air. I've used it in the past to get the cats to stop doing things (just for the sound, not hitting them with the air). Nowadays all I usually have to do with Sundance is let him see me picking it up. This time, it slipped out of my hand, fell on the desk, and rolled toward Sundance. Poor little guy -- I don't know what he thought was happening! --Anti Sandy

Pit2nya[_2_]
December 27th 16, 07:27 PM
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:55:56 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dere I wuz, sneekin up on Meowmie's fudz, which she had putted on herown desk. I almost had it, when da hissy air kan jumped down on da desk an rolled toward myownself! I runned away furry fast -- I duznt like dat hissy air kan, not wun liddle bit!
>
> Sundance
>
> Hoomin note: The "hissy air kan" is a can of compressed air. I've used it in the past to get the cats to stop doing things (just for the sound, not hitting them with the air). Nowadays all I usually have to do with Sundance is let him see me picking it up. This time, it slipped out of my hand, fell on the desk, and rolled toward Sundance. Poor little guy -- I don't know what he thought was happening! --Anti Sandy

Oh NOooo! Com offurr heer and lemme kuddul yu!..Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 27th 16, 08:52 PM
[Sundance 'ports to Pitoonya's house]

Fangu, Sweetee. It wuz terrybul! I never knowed dat da kan kud do dat!

A shaken Sunnydance