PDA

View Full Version : Offseefurrz ov Catmerica.. Jam, .2017

Pit2nya[_2_]
January 7th 17, 05:19 AM
AT THE BRIDGE...
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT? Deze spotz ar opin....
Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proofreed deze Offseefurrz ov Catmerica poztz.
Sapphire Samurai...Purrezident uf Catmerica
(If more then one we would have a vote)
Piglett ... Co-Secretary of Bittees
Amelia T Cat... Diplocat 2 Moon,
Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties
Harri Roadcat Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin