PDA

View Full Version : Purrfect Ending To Christmas Cat-astrophe

John Kasupski
January 13th 17, 06:21 PM
A cat that jumped out of a van along Interstate 93 near Boston, Massachusetts
on Christmas Day was found by a crew of electricians nine days later - crouched
eighty feet in the air on a steel girder under the highway - and safely rescued.

http://bit.ly/2hWadPI

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Joy[_3_]
January 13th 17, 07:08 PM
On 1/13/2017 10:21 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> A cat that jumped out of a van along Interstate 93 near Boston, Massachusetts
> on Christmas Day was found by a crew of electricians nine days later - crouched
> eighty feet in the air on a steel girder under the highway - and safely rescued.
>
> http://bit.ly/2hWadPI
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

Whew!

John Kasupski
January 13th 17, 09:22 PM
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:08:47 -0800, Joy > wrote:

>On 1/13/2017 10:21 AM, John Kasupski wrote:
>>
>> A cat that jumped out of a van along Interstate 93 near Boston, Massachusetts
>> on Christmas Day was found by a crew of electricians nine days later - crouched
>> eighty feet in the air on a steel girder under the highway - and safely rescued.
>>
>> http://bit.ly/2hWadPI
>>
>> John D. Kasupski
>> Niagara Falls, NY
>>

>Whew!

Indeed. Many cats like high places, but I'd be willing to bet most of them would
consider themselves forced to admit that 80 feet up is too much of a good thing!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY