PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Got Shot 2x This Morning...

John Kasupski
January 22nd 17, 03:14 PM
....with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
in her eyes on every picture.

https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg

https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

jmcquown[_2_]
January 22nd 17, 03:50 PM
On 1/22/2017 10:14 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> ...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
> planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
> crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
> in her eyes on every picture.
>
> https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg
>
> https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

She's adorable! :) Thank you for the pics.

Jill

Joy[_3_]
January 22nd 17, 07:29 PM
On 1/22/2017 7:14 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> ...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
> planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
> crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
> in her eyes on every picture.
>
> https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg
>
> https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

Your Minnie looks a lot like my Koala, even down to the symmetrical
stripes on the front legs. Naturally I think she's adorable.

Jack Campin
January 23rd 17, 10:45 PM
John Kasupski > wrote:
> ...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
> planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
> crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
> in her eyes on every picture.
> https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg
> https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg

Very pretty.

And you've been so helpful giving her that laminate floor - it's
the perfect surface for tough little claws to tapdance on at 2am.

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Bastette
January 24th 17, 01:00 AM
John Kasupski wrote:

> ...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
> planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
> crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
> in her eyes on every picture.

> https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg

> https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg

Adorable! I love the second one, especially, with the glowing eyes. Looks
like she's been playing.

I have to admit that your subject line scared me for a minute there. It
appears that nobody else fell for it, though, since nobody else mentioned
it. I'm glad it was just the harmless (if sometimes annoying) camera flashy-
thingy.

Joyce

--
If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."

Bastette
January 24th 17, 01:01 AM
Jack Campin wrote:

> John Kasupski > wrote:
>> ...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
>> planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
>> crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
>> in her eyes on every picture.
>> https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg
>> https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg

> Very pretty.

> And you've been so helpful giving her that laminate floor - it's
> the perfect surface for tough little claws to tapdance on at 2am.

Sound like you know this from experience, Jack. :)

Joyce