Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

Samuel Redcat
February 7th 17, 02:05 PM
Oh no! Dat is awful! Dere haz been too many cancermonsters in dis group!

We are all sending our bestest health purrs to you, Rebecca.

Sammy
for his clowder

On 2017-02-07 05:49:01 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.
>
> I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz
> cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger
> owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big
> dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat
> infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.
>
> So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself.
> I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt
> fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I
> wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown
> Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.
>
> Rebecca, VC
> Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
> Diplocat to Furrance

Purrdai Kitties
February 10th 17, 12:37 AM
On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 21:49:01 -0800 (PST), "Sundance and/or Rebecca"
> wrote:

>Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.
>
>I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.
>
>So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.
>
>Rebecca, VC
>Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
>Diplocat to Furrance

Oh no! TED purrs so TED does gudgud thing

Meowmie purrs

ANNNN yew purrs ANNNN alla da kitties here purrs.

Pit2nya[_2_]
February 11th 17, 05:13 AM
On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 9:49:02 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.
>
> I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.
>
> So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine, so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.
>
> Rebecca, VC
> Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
> Diplocat to Furrance

that's terribobble Mewz I wud say moor, but Meowmee iz sik with antibiotic reaction..hope I kan pozt for Vanentimes day.

cshenk
February 13th 17, 02:33 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.
>
> I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz
> cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger
> owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big
> dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know
> dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.
>
> So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur
> myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine,
> so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase
> I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az
> yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.
>
> Rebecca, VC
> Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
> Diplocat to Furrance

Iowna and Daisy-chan tell Cash to hurry up putting on his sandals (it's
raining where he is). He straps on his hot pink ones that will keep
his toes dry and grabs his yellow rain jacket plus the pink one for
Iowna. Handing an umbrella to Daisy-chan, she jumps on hs back and they
head for the porter.

Daisy-chan dismounts and heads to her fellow VC for a nose boink.
Iowna is a little slower but gets there, and after a simple dry tounge
lick to be sure where she is, she manages a nose bonk/nuzzle.

Cash doffs his sandals by the door and plopps himself by Rebecca. He's
a very warm pillow. Daisy-chan tries to take the spot by Rebecca's
belly but somehow Iowna inserts herself and with a sigh, she again
knows she gets displaced by the younger 14yo puppy... Ah well, she
cuddles in and with a slow blink tells Rebecca, " I have been teaching
them to nap, and Iowna does it really well".

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 22nd 17, 01:12 AM

Rebecca the miffed