PDA

View Full Version : Ping Jack: Istanbul cats

Bastette[_3_]
February 12th 17, 12:14 PM
For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.

A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
to my area soon.

(Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
the story.)

https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.

Sjouke Burry[_2_]
February 12th 17, 02:04 PM
On 12.02.17 12:14, Bastette wrote:
> For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.
>
> A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
> has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
> who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
> to my area soon.
>
> (Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
> the story.)
>
> https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship
>
> Joyce

Jikes!!!!!! needs login.

Jack Campin
February 13th 17, 02:52 AM
Bastette > wrote:
> For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.
>
> A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
> has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
> who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
> to my area soon.
>
> (Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
> the story.)
>
> https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship

Eek! going to have to look for that.

The really bad news is that I just joined Facebook (needed it for an
event I might be going to) and that article says there is an FB page
on Istanbul cats with 66,000 followers. I may be gone for a while...

mobile 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Bastette[_4_]
February 13th 17, 10:13 PM
Sjouke Burry wrote:

> On 12.02.17 12:14, Bastette wrote:
>> For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.
>>
>> A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
>> has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
>> who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
>> to my area soon.
>>
>> (Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
>> the story.)
>>
>> https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship
>>
>> Joyce
>>
> Jikes!!!!!! needs login.

I didn't need to log in. I don't have an account to log into, so if it
had asked me to, I wouldn't have been able to read the article.

Joyce

--
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Jack Campin
July 1st 17, 12:02 AM
Bastette wrote:

> For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.
>
> A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
> has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
> who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
> to my area soon.
>
> (Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
> the story.)
>
> https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship

"Kedi" is about to go on general release here. From the trailers
it looks like it's going to be absolutely wonderful.

mobile 07895 860 060 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

dgk
July 2nd 17, 02:55 PM
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 00:02:27 +0100, Jack Campin
> wrote:

>Bastette wrote:
>
>> For Jack especially, but for everyone else, too.
>>
>> A friend of mine just sent me this link, about a new documentary that
>> has just been released. It's about the cats of Istanbul and the people
>> who take care of them. It sounds like a great movie, I hope it comes
>> to my area soon.
>>
>> (Apologies to anyone who hates this magazine. :) I'm just passing on
>> the story.)
>>
>> https://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2017/02/paw-sitive-relationship
>
>"Kedi" is about to go on general release here. From the trailers
>it looks like it's going to be absolutely wonderful.

Now that's a massive TNR project but it really needs to be done.