PDA

View Full Version : Ping, Pong, Suuuuu u n n y d a a a a n c e...

Pit2nya[_2_]
February 15th 17, 02:39 AM
kopy an payst awlla diz lemme kno if it duuzint woik!!!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/view?code=6730069077502&ob=1&cont=1

Sowee I kudint'mayke it till neow,
but we kin Dine an dance da nyte ahhhhhway!

Heer iz a Valemtime furr jyzt YUUU,
(Bittid udderz kin go dere an see it tuu.
I Luff yu!!!!
Happy Annyfurrsurry!
I yam sooo happy dat we ar winkt.
{{{{{{{Hugz}}}}}}}}
Pit2nya, AKA SWeetee

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 15th 17, 02:49 AM
Fangu, Sweetee, I lubz it! Happee Annipurrsary to yoo! Heer, I haz a liddle prezzie fur yurownself, too.

[Sundance givez Pit2nyz a wrapped package. Inside is a little silver petunia for her charm bracelet. On the back is engraved "To P, From S".]

I hopez yoo likez it.

Sunnydance

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 15th 17, 02:49 AM
Oh, an yes, we kan dine an dance. Whare wud yoo like to go?

Sunnydance

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 17th 17, 03:14 AM
How wud yoo like to eet at da top uv da Eiffel Tower replika at Paris Las Vegas? I kan arranj fur chefz frum da real Paris to purrpare a meel fur yoo, and dere iz a furry nice vyoo.

Rebecca

Pit2nya[_2_]
February 19th 17, 08:34 AM
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 5:49:58 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Oh, an yes, we kan dine an dance. Whare wud yoo like to go?
>
> Sunnydance

Sumwhere along da beetch?

Pit2nya

Pit2nya[_2_]
February 19th 17, 08:36 AM
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 6:14:37 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> How wud yoo like to eet at da top uv da Eiffel Tower replika at Paris Las Vegas? I kan arranj fur chefz frum da real Paris to purrpare a meel fur yoo, and dere iz a furry nice vyoo.
>
> Rebecca

Datz uh wunnerful ideer! Let'z port there!!!, I'll wear mine warm furz.