PDA

View Full Version : Cat songs

Tigger[_2_]
March 18th 17, 11:14 PM
Stray Cat Strut: "...I got cat class and I got cat style..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KFJn_WjHQ

Alley Cat by Bent Fabric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCsdqs-lLU

Danish-born Bent Fabricius-Bjerre ( 7.12.1924 ) started a jazz ensemble
after World War II and founded a label, Metronome Records, in 1950. He is
best known for his 1961 instrumental "Omkring et Flygel" (literally,
"Around a Piano") which became a hit in Denmark. The song was re-released
worldwide under the name "Alley Cat" ...

Others?

Robert Catt
March 19th 17, 01:15 AM
"Tigger" wrote in message ...
Stray Cat Strut: "...I got cat class and I got cat style..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KFJn_WjHQ
Alley Cat by Bent Fabric
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCsdqs-lLU
Danish-born Bent Fabricius-Bjerre ( 7.12.1924 ) started a jazz ensemble
after World War II and founded a label, Metronome Records, in 1950. He is
best known for his 1961 instrumental "Omkring et Flygel" (literally,
"Around a Piano") which became a hit in Denmark. The song was re-released
worldwide under the name "Alley Cat" ...
Others?

The late Oscar Brand wrote and performed an entire album of cat songs...

http://www.allmusic.com/album/i-love-cats-mw0000232268