PDA

View Full Version : Finger-Lickin' Good

John Kasupski
March 26th 17, 07:32 AM
I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.

https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg

Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

Sjouke Burry[_2_]
March 26th 17, 11:33 AM
On 26.03.17 8:32, John Kasupski wrote:

> I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
> blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
> dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
> wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.
>
> https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg
>
> Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
> get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

Hmmmm.... You did not rub your hand with catnip, did you?

jmcquown[_2_]
March 26th 17, 02:34 PM
On 3/26/2017 2:32 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
> blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
> dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
> wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.
>
> https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg
>
> Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
> get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

I can still tell she's a cutie :)

Jill

John Kasupski
March 26th 17, 07:39 PM
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:33:49 +0200, Sjouke Burry
> wrote:

>On 26.03.17 8:32, John Kasupski wrote:
>>
>> I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
>> blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
>> dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
>> wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.
>>
>> https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg
>>
>> Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
>> get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.
>>
>Hmmmm.... You did not rub your hand with catnip, did you?

LOL!

No, that's 100% the result of Minnie deciding to be affectionate. The other
possibility when I offer her my hand like that is that she'll playfully "attack"
me instead of what you see in the picture - but we had just finished playing
shortly before I got the camera out, so the odds were pretty good that I'd get
what I did in fact end up with...kitty kisses!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Joy[_3_]
March 26th 17, 11:41 PM
On 3/25/2017 11:32 PM, John Kasupski wrote:

> I held the camera in one hand while offering the other hand to Minnie. I had the
> blur reduction turned on in the camera because I have enough trouble holding the
> dadgummed thing still with both hands let alone one, so the color came out a bit
> wierd, and it came out a little blurry anyway, but I got her licking my fingers.
>
> https://s29.postimg.org/i2cq6tebr/DSC01012.jpg
>
> Photography isn't one of my strong suits, unfortunately. One of these days I'll
> get lucky and end up with what I consider a good picture of her despite that.

She's very pretty.