PDA

View Full Version : Apoganza is here

Lesley Madigan
March 28th 17, 11:06 PM
She's been hiding under the sofa for almost two hours then again she's had a big day vets at 2 then a completely new home to get used to not to mention a new cat who is behaving a lot better than expected I've put food and water where she can sneak out to get it when she is ready

And she's out! I moved my camera bag and there she was. I picked her up and showed her where the litter tray was alas not in time this dress will need a wash! Bonnie's hissing a bit if kitten goes near her but otherwise being good

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_]
April 5th 17, 02:36 PM
On 3/28/2017 6:06 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> She's been hiding under the sofa for almost two hours then again she's had a big day vets at 2 then a completely new home to get used to not to mention a new cat who is behaving a lot better than expected I've put food and water where she can sneak out to get it when she is ready
>

> And she's out! I moved my camera bag and there she was. I picked her up and showed her where the litter tray was alas not in time this dress will need a wash! Bonnie's hissing a bit if kitten goes near her but otherwise being good
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Interesting name.

Oh dear about the accident on your dress on the way to the litter tray!
Thank you for taking in the kitten. Can't wait to see pics!

Jill