PDA

View Full Version : Can't remember name of RPCA cat

Bastette[_4_]
April 4th 17, 01:15 AM
Someone on this newsgroup had (or still has) a cat named Monochromatic
[Something] Vortex Peep. One of my favorite cat names ever, but I can't
remember what the "something" was. I wanted to tell a friend about it.

If that cat's human is still here, can you tell me what it was? Or (long
shot) does anyone else remember?

Joyce
--
God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked
vegetarians. -- Seen on a wall poster

Christina Websell
April 6th 17, 11:39 PM
"Bastette" > wrote in message
> Someone on this newsgroup had (or still has) a cat named Monochromatic
> [Something] Vortex Peep. One of my favorite cat names ever, but I can't
> remember what the "something" was. I wanted to tell a friend about it.
>
> If that cat's human is still here, can you tell me what it was? Or (long
> shot) does anyone else remember?

I've been on the group since 2003 and I don't remember it. Are you sure you
didn't dream it?