View Full Version : New pic of Buffy

jmcquown[_2_]
April 5th 17, 03:52 PM
I don't think she has enough toys. LOL

https://s13.postimg.org/wyibqgc6f/not_enough.jpg

Jill

John Kasupski
April 5th 17, 06:12 PM
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:52:35 -0400, jmcquown > wrote:

>I don't think she has enough toys. LOL

My general rule of thumb is that so long as at least a tiny portion of the
carpet remains visible, there isn't an excessive number of toys. That applies
equally to pets and children.

I see 11 of Buffy's toys, assuming that's her previously discussed golf ball at
upper left, which may not be a cat toy you buy at a pet store, but I've included
it in the count.nevertheless because that's undoubtedly how Buffy regards it.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

jmcquown[_2_]
April 5th 17, 09:37 PM
On 4/5/2017 1:12 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:52:35 -0400, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> I don't think she has enough toys. LOL
>
> My general rule of thumb is that so long as at least a tiny portion of the
> carpet remains visible, there isn't an excessive number of toys. That applies
> equally to pets and children.
>
> I see 11 of Buffy's toys, assuming that's her previously discussed golf ball at
> upper left, which may not be a cat toy you buy at a pet store, but I've included
> it in the count.nevertheless because that's undoubtedly how Buffy regards it.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

The golf ball is definitely a "toy" according to Buffy. :) It moves
around a lot.

Jill