PDA

View Full Version : Guarding The Loot

John Kasupski
April 5th 17, 07:46 PM
If you were to pick up the blanket Minnie is lounging on in this picture and
shake it out, you'd end up with a scene similar to what Jill posted earlier
today - cat toys everywhere - plus a cat that wasn't pleased with you for
chasing her off what she clearly regards as her blanket now!

http://s7.postimg.org/vm1levrnf/DSC01027.jpg

I know for a fact that underneath her hidden in the folds of that blanket are at
least the following items:

1. A catnip-scented squeaky mouse.

2. A rawhide shoelace.

3. A plastic swizzle stick

4. A red monkey from a "Barrel Of Monkeys" toy game

5. An MFJ-1719 tri-band bullet antenna for close range use of portable VHF/UHF
ham transceivers. Due to its design it's basically indestructable so I'm letting
Minnie think she's getting away with something until next time I need it. At
least now I know where it is - it got lost while I was moving here and until it
turned up in her clutches last week I had no idea where it was!

Also, it's now been a couple of days since I last saw one of the two identical
felt-tipped markers I use for writing dates on stuff I put in the freezer, so
she probably stole that off the kitchen table and has it hidden in there
somewhere too...and there's my adorable little thief, guarding her loot.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Joy[_3_]
April 5th 17, 10:32 PM
On 4/5/2017 11:46 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

> If you were to pick up the blanket Minnie is lounging on in this picture and
> shake it out, you'd end up with a scene similar to what Jill posted earlier
> today - cat toys everywhere - plus a cat that wasn't pleased with you for
> chasing her off what she clearly regards as her blanket now!
>
> http://s7.postimg.org/vm1levrnf/DSC01027.jpg
>
> I know for a fact that underneath her hidden in the folds of that blanket are at
> least the following items:
>
> 1. A catnip-scented squeaky mouse.
>
> 2. A rawhide shoelace.
>
> 3. A plastic swizzle stick
>
> 4. A red monkey from a "Barrel Of Monkeys" toy game
>
> 5. An MFJ-1719 tri-band bullet antenna for close range use of portable VHF/UHF
> ham transceivers. Due to its design it's basically indestructable so I'm letting
> Minnie think she's getting away with something until next time I need it. At
> least now I know where it is - it got lost while I was moving here and until it
> turned up in her clutches last week I had no idea where it was!
>
> Also, it's now been a couple of days since I last saw one of the two identical
> felt-tipped markers I use for writing dates on stuff I put in the freezer, so
> she probably stole that off the kitchen table and has it hidden in there
> somewhere too...and there's my adorable little thief, guarding her loot.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

And doesn't she look smug about it!

jmcquown[_2_]
April 5th 17, 10:58 PM
On 4/5/2017 5:32 PM, Joy wrote:
> On 4/5/2017 11:46 AM, John Kasupski wrote:
>>
>> If you were to pick up the blanket Minnie is lounging on in this
>> picture and
>> shake it out, you'd end up with a scene similar to what Jill posted
>> earlier
>> today - cat toys everywhere - plus a cat that wasn't pleased with you for
>> chasing her off what she clearly regards as her blanket now!
>>
>> http://s7.postimg.org/vm1levrnf/DSC01027.jpg
>>
>> I know for a fact that underneath her hidden in the folds of that
>> blanket are at
>> least the following items:
>>
>> 1. A catnip-scented squeaky mouse.
>>
>> 2. A rawhide shoelace.
>>
>> 3. A plastic swizzle stick
>>
>> 4. A red monkey from a "Barrel Of Monkeys" toy game
>>
>> 5. An MFJ-1719 tri-band bullet antenna for close range use of portable
>> VHF/UHF
>> ham transceivers. Due to its design it's basically indestructable so
>> I'm letting
>> Minnie think she's getting away with something until next time I need
>> it. At
>> least now I know where it is - it got lost while I was moving here and
>> until it
>> turned up in her clutches last week I had no idea where it was!
>>
>> Also, it's now been a couple of days since I last saw one of the two
>> identical
>> felt-tipped markers I use for writing dates on stuff I put in the
>> freezer, so
>> she probably stole that off the kitchen table and has it hidden in there
>> somewhere too...and there's my adorable little thief, guarding her loot.
>>
>> John D. Kasupski
>> Niagara Falls, NY
>>

> And doesn't she look smug about it!

She does look smug! And pretty. :)