PDA

View Full Version : A picture of Buffy Sitting

jmcquown[_2_]
April 14th 17, 09:09 PM
https://s15.postimg.org/7qjxndjqj/sitting.jpg

I don't know why, but when Buffy is grooming herself she sometimes just
stops and sits for quite a while with her leg sticking up in the air.
It's rather comical. :)

Jill

John Kasupski
April 15th 17, 09:33 AM
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:09:23 -0400, jmcquown > wrote:

>https://s15.postimg.org/7qjxndjqj/sitting.jpg
>
>I don't know why, but when Buffy is grooming herself she sometimes just
>stops and sits for quite a while with her leg sticking up in the air.
>It's rather comical. :)
>
>Jill

You got his green eyes that time! :-)

Minnie used to sit like that too when she was little. Not anymore, though.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

jmcquown[_2_]
April 15th 17, 01:14 PM
On 4/15/2017 4:33 AM, John Kasupski wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:09:23 -0400, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> https://s15.postimg.org/7qjxndjqj/sitting.jpg
>>
>> I don't know why, but when Buffy is grooming herself she sometimes just
>> stops and sits for quite a while with her leg sticking up in the air.
>> It's rather comical. :)
>>
>> Jill
>
> You got his green eyes that time! :-)

Actually I didn't capture them well. Her eyes are blue around the pupil
and then green. They remind me of some toy marbles I had as a kid. :)

> Minnie used to sit like that too when she was little. Not anymore, though.
>
> John D. Kasupski
> Niagara Falls, NY

Buffy sits like this quite a bit. She's either taking yoga classes in
her spare time or she stops in mid-groom to receive a message from the
Mothership... ;)

Jill