PDA

View Full Version : Another RB announcement

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
April 22nd 17, 01:48 AM
I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

jmcquown[_2_]
April 22nd 17, 03:14 AM
On 4/21/2017 8:48 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know. I
doubt many people here remember PookyCat. I'm sure a few remember Kyla. ;)

How've you been, Dan? LTNS! I was sorry to hear about Harry Roadcat. :(

Jill

Joy[_3_]
April 22nd 17, 07:01 AM
On 4/21/2017 5:48 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

I'm sorry to hear that.