PDA

View Full Version : Another RB announcement

Samuel Redcat
April 27th 17, 01:06 PM
Tragedy has visited the Waterman family again. Just days after Pooky
crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so did our friend Mosey.

Our purrs go out to their human and feline family members.

cshenk
April 27th 17, 11:11 PM
Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Tragedy has visited the Waterman family again. Just days after Pooky
> crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so did our friend Mosey.
>
> Our purrs go out to their human and feline family members.

Daisy-chan nods sadly and adds her friend Mosey to the list with Pooky.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
April 30th 17, 08:06 AM

Rebecca and Sundance

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
May 12th 17, 12:47 AM
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 5:06:18 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
> Tragedy has visited the Waterman family again. Just days after Pooky
> crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so did our friend Mosey.
>
> Our purrs go out to their human and feline family members.

OH Nooo!
Dey wyll be mizt sooo sooo mutsh (Pit2nya getz owt da Ocifurrz lizt...