PDA

View Full Version : And Again... Simon's Cat!

jmcquown[_2_]
May 5th 17, 03:16 PM
I just love this guy's little animated cartoons. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvHcIEm5Sw&list=TLGGP3IiwQIzt8AwNTA1MjAxNw

Fortunately, Buffy does not jump up on the dinner table.

Persia (RB) once stole a hamburger off the bun. I'd set the plate on
the coffee table, went to grab a napkin. I wasn't gone 20 seconds! Got
back, there was a bun but no burger. LOL (Good thing I'd grilled
several of them!)

Jill

dgk
May 10th 17, 03:40 AM
On Fri, 5 May 2017 10:16:57 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>I just love this guy's little animated cartoons. :)
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvHcIEm5Sw&list=TLGGP3IiwQIzt8AwNTA1MjAxNw
>
>Fortunately, Buffy does not jump up on the dinner table.
>
>Persia (RB) once stole a hamburger off the bun. I'd set the plate on
>the coffee table, went to grab a napkin. I wasn't gone 20 seconds! Got
>back, there was a bun but no burger. LOL (Good thing I'd grilled
>several of them!)
>
>Jill

Always cute. And Simon certainly doesn't want to date a girl who gets
upset just because the cat jumps on the table and eats off her plate.
Who knows what other illogical predjudices she has?