PDA

View Full Version : Cash signals a kittah in a lovely blue and silver dress

cshenk
May 28th 17, 01:55 AM
Whispering and nodding at Iowna who is chatting with others, she ducks
her head and scampers back to the kitchen.

They have a special cake to make. She whispers to the cook who's eyes
light up as he starts plotting and checking special pans.
--

cshenk
May 28th 17, 02:32 PM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Whispering and nodding at Iowna who is chatting with others, she ducks
> her head and scampers back to the kitchen.
>
> They have a special cake to make. She whispers to the cook who's eyes
> light up as he starts plotting and checking special pans.

As Ranger and Pipps take a break from dancing, 2 strong wait-staff come
out with a wonderful cake!

The top layer is a mix of gooshy fancy feast with kittah kibbles for
decoration and the bottom layer is several types of blue wilderness
canned with doggie kibbles for structure. The top is stabilized with
cream frozen mousicles on dehydrated duckie strips. 2 candles are lit:
a 4 and a 2.

Daisy-chan starts laughing and clapping! I'z get it! Is da middle
birfday! We'z right between Cash anna mai birfday, anna Iownas! Cash
is 9, I'z believed to be 18, annda Iowna is turning 15! Dats 42!

Fur da rest of you, dats a Chez Shenk's house thing. Meowmies Brother
an Meowmies day falls wifin a few days anna her big sister's birfday is
so close to kissamouse day dat dey's always picked da middle day andna
called it Charlotte's day anna celebrated it all together.

--

Samuel Redcat
May 30th 17, 02:34 PM

> As Ranger and Pipps take a break from dancing, 2 strong wait-staff come
> out with a wonderful cake!
>
> The top layer is a mix of gooshy fancy feast with kittah kibbles for
> decoration and the bottom layer is several types of blue wilderness
> canned with doggie kibbles for structure. The top is stabilized with
> cream frozen mousicles on dehydrated duckie strips. 2 candles are lit:
> a 4 and a 2.
>
> Daisy-chan starts laughing and clapping! I'z get it! Is da middle
> birfday! We'z right between Cash anna mai birfday, anna Iownas! Cash
> is 9, I'z believed to be 18, annda Iowna is turning 15! Dats 42!
>
> Fur da rest of you, dats a Chez Shenk's house thing. Meowmies Brother
> an Meowmies day falls wifin a few days anna her big sister's birfday is
> so close to kissamouse day dat dey's always picked da middle day andna
> called it Charlotte's day anna celebrated it all together.

Happy purrdays to efurrybody!

Sammy

cshenk
May 30th 17, 11:34 PM
Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > As Ranger and Pipps take a break from dancing, 2 strong wait-staff
> > come out with a wonderful cake!
> >
> > The top layer is a mix of gooshy fancy feast with kittah kibbles for
> > decoration and the bottom layer is several types of blue wilderness
> > canned with doggie kibbles for structure. The top is stabilized
> > with cream frozen mousicles on dehydrated duckie strips. 2 candles
> > are lit: a 4 and a 2.
> >
> > Daisy-chan starts laughing and clapping! I'z get it! Is da middle
> > birfday! We'z right between Cash anna mai birfday, anna Iownas!
> > Cash is 9, I'z believed to be 18, annda Iowna is turning 15! Dats
> > 42!
> >
> > Fur da rest of you, dats a Chez Shenk's house thing. Meowmies
> > Brother an Meowmies day falls wifin a few days anna her big
> > sister's birfday is so close to kissamouse day dat dey's always
> > picked da middle day andna called it Charlotte's day anna
> > celebrated it all together.
>
> Happy purrdays to efurrybody!
>
> Sammy

Cash winks and helps Sammy to a piece of gooshy fud laced with crunchy
bits and a mousicle. He'd join in as everyfurbuddy sings Happy Furday
to each other but his mouth is full of buffalo and sweet potato from
the bottom layer.

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 2nd 17, 05:41 AM
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 3:34:20 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>

> > > As Ranger and Pipps take a break from dancing, 2 strong wait-staff
> > > come out with a wonderful cake!
> > >
> > > The top layer is a mix of gooshy fancy feast with kittah kibbles for
> > > decoration and the bottom layer is several types of blue wilderness
> > > canned with doggie kibbles for structure. The top is stabilized
> > > with cream frozen mousicles on dehydrated duckie strips. 2 candles
> > > are lit: a 4 and a 2.
> > >
> > > Daisy-chan starts laughing and clapping! I'z get it! Is da middle
> > > birfday! We'z right between Cash anna mai birfday, anna Iownas!
> > > Cash is 9, I'z believed to be 18, annda Iowna is turning 15! Dats
> > > 42!
> > >
> > > Fur da rest of you, dats a Chez Shenk's house thing. Meowmies
> > > Brother an Meowmies day falls wifin a few days anna her big
> > > sister's birfday is so close to kissamouse day dat dey's always
> > > picked da middle day andna called it Charlotte's day anna
> > > celebrated it all together.
> >
> > Happy purrdays to efurrybody!
> >
> > Sammy
>
> Cash winks and helps Sammy to a piece of gooshy fud laced with crunchy
> bits and a mousicle. He'd join in as everyfurbuddy sings Happy Furday
> to each other but his mouth is full of buffalo and sweet potato from
> the bottom layer.
>
> --

Pit2nya wishes awl a happy Purrday, ...then...stuffs a piece of cake with mousicle into her meouff.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 2nd 17, 06:01 AM
Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov dat cake myownself!

Sundance

cshenk
June 2nd 17, 03:38 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first
> fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov
> dat cake myownself!
>
> Sundance

Iowna dances a little jig and wishes Sundance a happy PurrDay!

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 2nd 17, 07:05 PM

Sundance

cshenk
June 6th 17, 01:40 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first
> > fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov
> > dat cake myownself!
> >
> > Sundance
>
> Iowna dances a little jig and wishes Sundance a happy PurrDay!

Iowna feels a bit dizzy after the dance and goes to sit down, but
falls.

Daisy-chan and Cash see it and come over.

'I'z not feel well'. She waves to Ranger, Pit2na, Sam and everyone
else as her fambly helps her to the cataporter and leaves.