PDA

View Full Version : Re: MACAWS

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 2nd 17, 05:45 AM
On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 4:26:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
> we have birds for sale from macaws to cokatoes
> if interested please email
> for more information pictures and pick up

I sddunt eet butrdz...too menny feffurz...go uhwae.Pit2nya

cshenk
June 2nd 17, 04:14 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 4:26:35 AM UTC-7,
> wrote:
> > we have birds for sale from macaws to cokatoes
> > if interested please email
> > for more information pictures and pick up
>
> I sddunt eet butrdz...too menny feffurz...go uhwae.Pit2nya

Daisy-chan laffs as one of the waitstaff chases the salesman out of the
hotel.

In the confusion, a parrot escapes the nasty slaver of birds and flys
up to the top of the salad bar. Nodding her head and making a friendly
clack, she says 'Polly wanna Party?' She's obviously asking if she can
join now that she is free. She is about the size of a small cat and
beautifully colored.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 2nd 17, 07:08 PM

[Rebecca nips off to the Fluffykitz warehouse and returns a minute later.]

Heer, purty birdee, heer iz sum birdseedz fur yurownself. If yoo wud purrfur sumfing else, juss let ussez know.

Rebecca

cshenk
June 5th 17, 12:56 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Ooh, whut duz parrotz eet? Oh, I knowz.
>
> [Rebecca nips off to the Fluffykitz warehouse and returns a minute
> later.]
>
> Heer, purty birdee, heer iz sum birdseedz fur yurownself. If yoo wud
> purrfur sumfing else, juss let ussez know.
>
> Rebecca

Polly grins and snags a paper plate for 'Becca to drop the seeds on
then looks over the salad bar. Walking along the rails she selects a
leaf of Kale, a small grape, 2 baby shrimp, and a pecan. Then looking
about she sees a table with room for one more. Ducking her head up and
down she says '?Polly wanna join!? and ducks her head politely waiting
for an answer. She has a unique way of both asking and saying what
she'd like in the same sentance.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 6th 17, 06:16 PM

Rebecca

cshenk
June 7th 17, 02:56 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Ooh, yess, kum sit... er, perch wif ussez. Yoo iza brave birdie to
> kum becarown kitteez.
>
> Rebecca

Polly tucks her light paper plate neatly almost like a burrito and
flitters over. She looks over to a trio who are watching a doggie
who's headed out. She hopes it wasn't something she said! She thinks
and says no. Polly do no wrong.

She perches by the kittahs and offers them a piece of shrimp. A little
furry kittah looks at her sizeways and she returns the favor by
twisting her head all around then down and grinning at the little one
who giggles.

A couple of waiter kittahs come over with a short chair and put it so
the back is to the the table. The rails make a perfect perch.
'Danke-Shan' Says Polly with bright added clack of her beak.

'I tell you about me or you tell me about you?!'

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 17th 17, 11:55 PM
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:56:33 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Ooh, yess, kum sit... er, perch wif ussez. Yoo iza brave birdie to
> > kum becarown kitteez.
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Polly tucks her light paper plate neatly almost like a burrito and
> flitters over. She looks over to a trio who are watching a doggie
> who's headed out. She hopes it wasn't something she said! She thinks
> and says no. Polly do no wrong.
>
> She perches by the kittahs and offers them a piece of shrimp. A little
> furry kittah looks at her sizeways and she returns the favor by
> twisting her head all around then down and grinning at the little one
> who giggles.
>
> A couple of waiter kittahs come over with a short chair and put it so
> the back is to the the table. The rails make a perfect perch.
> 'Danke-Shan' Says Polly with bright added clack of her beak.
>
> 'I tell you about me or you tell me about you?!'
>
> --

HiHi!
I yam Pit2nya, Also Known As Sweety.
I am winked to Sundance. I am a tuxedo cat, as you can see.
would you like sum mice-kreem???

cshenk
June 18th 17, 04:21 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:56:33 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > Ooh, yess, kum sit... er, perch wif ussez. Yoo iza brave birdie to
> > > kum becarown kitteez.
> > >
> > > Rebecca
> >
> > Polly tucks her light paper plate neatly almost like a burrito and
> > flitters over. She looks over to a trio who are watching a doggie
> > who's headed out. She hopes it wasn't something she said! She
> > thinks and says no. Polly do no wrong.
> >
> > She perches by the kittahs and offers them a piece of shrimp. A
> > little furry kittah looks at her sizeways and she returns the favor
> > by twisting her head all around then down and grinning at the
> > little one who giggles.
> >
> > A couple of waiter kittahs come over with a short chair and put it
> > so the back is to the the table. The rails make a perfect perch.
> > 'Danke-Shan' Says Polly with bright added clack of her beak.
> >
> > 'I tell you about me or you tell me about you?!'
> >
> > --
>
> HiHi!
> I yam Pit2nya, Also Known As Sweety.
> I am winked to Sundance. I am a tuxedo cat, as you can see.
> would you like sum mice-kreem???

Polly fluffs her feathers, and smacks her beak in a happy way and looks
at the mouse cream! "Polly want try Mousie Cream! Maybe little doggie
who waz walking in cirles wanna tri Mousie Cream to?!"

A wait staff comes over with a little dish of Mousey Cream to Polly.
'Domo Arrigato Gozaimus!' says Polly with a nod/bow then she tucks in.
She finds a whole tail and slurps it like a spagetti.

Iowna looks over and grins. She is feeling fine now. 'Hi Polly! Iz
Iowna anna dat big brown doggie next to me is Cash. Our sisifur
Daisy-chan is filling a plate fur maiself anna Cash.'

Polly looks at the little beagle and says 'u felt like dis?' (she
twirls her head so she is looking from upside down and moves her beak
back and forth in a dizzy pattern). Iowna laughs after Cash describes
it, 'Yes, like dat fur a bit. Iz better now'.

Polly ducks her head and spreads her wings and says 'Live long and
Prosper Iowna'.